Myra's goodbye

Katia's P.O.V

I sat at the table with Alexander eating pancakes with bacon in silence. I could tell he wanted to ask me about the wolf encounter. I sighed, putting down my fork, I gestured for him to follow me. He did as I wanted and we both sat down on the couch on the living room.

I was first to break the silence, "ask" I commanded he looked at me and feigned confusion "ask, ask, I don't have anything to ask, I don't have a question, do you have a question because I don't have a que-" I raised my hand to tell him to stop. He looked at my hand and sighed.

"Ok, you're right i do have a question but I'm not going to ask it right now because I know you don't actually want to talk about it. " he said, surprising me by hugging me at first I was stiff but slowly nuzzled I it his chest. "...but if you'd like to get it off your chest I'm right here..."

I let out a small laugh and sat up straight to see him grinning at me as if he knew that would work. My smile slowly vanished when I started reliving the events that had happened that morning "it all started when...

That morning I had gone on a walk to clear my head. I told the guards that I'd be out for around half an hour, they tried to get me to stay or to let a guard go with me but I denied. I went out and started walking. I was walking for about twelve minutes when I heard some rustling behind me. I tried to ignore it but it was getting louder as if whatever it was was getting closer.

I kept turning in different directions to see if I'd lose it. I'd thought it was just an animal but when I turned again I bumped into something that sent me flying back but I managed to land on all fours without getting hurt.

As I looked up I saw that it was a rogue, I could tell by the way it's coat was almost a kind of orange color. A/N: an alpha rogues coat is the darkest kind. A normal rogues coat is almost an orange color. I was startled, when o realized it was only about ten feet as a from me and then I saw it coming closer, slowly.

I was extremely frightens but ran nonetheless through the woods hearing the dastardly thing running right after me. I ran and ran and ran. I finally came to the pack house of none other than Alexander A/N: Alexander's pack house isn't connected to his packs other houses it's more on the outskirts of the pack.

I knocked vigorously watching as the rogue came closer and closer at lightening speed. Finally he opened the door just as I collapsed onto him. Hearing the door shut and something big slam into it I knew I was safe. Crying tears of joy and sacredness I must've passed out after a minute.

I finished, "and that's how I ended up here" he looked taken aback, with a small sad and pitied expression and slowly it turned to anger. He got up and stormed into the kitchen I watched as he did so and got up to follow him.

When I entered he was dialing a number on his phone, it rang once and then they picked up, "there was a rogue chasing Katia through the woods today when she went out for a walk" he said to the other line. I stood there, confused as to who he was talking to as the person spoke. I used my Luna hearing to try and hear what they were saying, "yeah I know already, the guards were actually following her and then the rogue showed up so they chased after it as it chased her. Then they saw her enter your house so they picked up the rogue since it kinda knocked itself unconscious when it banged into your door. It's actually at the station with me right now for questioning." He person said. Alexander thanked them and said goodbye.

As if just noticing me he turned and said "well you must have heard what we said so I must not have to explain it to you, correct?" I nodded "who was that?" I asked he smiled slightly "that was the chief at the place where they keep the rogues" I nodded wondering why he was smiling. As if reading my mind he continued "also known as my brother"

^*^

I had gone home at around 2:00 PM to find Myra sitting in the living room. I walked up to her smiling "hey Myra, I haven't seen you in a while" I said "yeah I've been kind of busy..." She said and I immediately felt that something was wrong. "Myra..." I urged and she broke "they're sending me to a different pack to work for the alpha there" she said in one breath "why?" I asked "it's my job to assist whatever alpha or Luma that needs needs my help" she said looking sad.

I hugged her "I'm going to miss you a lot Myra" I said "me too but it'll only be for a while right?" She said hugging me back I nodded. "Which alpha is it going to be?" I asked, letting her go "they told me it's going to be alpha Thomas from the forever pack" she said looking a bit saddened as if remembering something.

I nodded "oh yeah I've met him he's really sweet probably since he's from the forever pack" I said she nodded in agreement going back to the couch to get her bag, which I just realized was there "I have to get going, Lila's in the car waiting and I have to be at the pack by 5:00 PM, I just came to say goodbye" she said sadly.

We said our goodbyes one more time e before she left for the forever pack. I was extremely sad so I went to do the only thing that can comfort me, I got changed into my pajamas and watched a whole season of vampire diaries before falling asleep.