Magical Creatures and Mudbloods

"I am getting married." Charlie said with a nervous grin. 

            Jaws dropped around the table. Harry grinned widely. He hadn't even known that Charlie was seeing anybody!

            "Congratulations!" Harry and Bill said enthusiastically. Fleur cooed and leaned over to hug him tightly. Charlie grinned while everyone else gave their confused congratulations.

            "Not to that trainee, right?" Molly asked with wide hopeful eyes. Charlie sighed. "Tamer mum. Demetrius is a dragon tamer just like me." Harry raised a brow. He didn't know that Charlie was interested in men. To be honest he never really paid that much attention to Charlie.

            "Charles, do you really want to tie yourself to a man like that." Charlie clenched his fists tightly while Fleur and Bill glared at Molly. Harry was confused, he had to be missing something.

            "There is nothing wrong with Demetri. You would know that if you bothered to get to know him. Do you know how hard it is to tell your significant other that he isn't invited over the holidays? Why do you think I haven't been coming home more often? I refuse to leave him alone just to satisfy you." Charlie said trying to keep control of his emotions.

            "He is an incubus Charlie! I know that you have a fondness for creatures which is why you became a dragon tamer in the first place, but an incubus? They are so dangerous. They are sexual beings that will dispose of their mate after a fashion. You know this." Molly begged with teary eyes.

            "He is a sixteenth of an incubus. The blood from his incubus ancestors goes way back. It is almost nonexistent. Yes he gets those urges but he is fine. He manages to control them no problem. You are acting like I am preforming bestiality! Demetri is a human too mum. He bleeds and breathes just like you and I do." Charlie said with anger in his voice.

            Harry blinked rapidly. Incubus? All he could think about was Blaise's mum. Would Demetri dispose of Charlie like Miss Zabini does with her husbands? Draco could feel Harry's worry through the bond. Draco turned to Harry and started a whispered conversation while everyone else was focused on the row between Charlie and Molly.

            "It's not the same as Blaise's mum. She is a succubus, along with their urges comes the desire to reproduce. Misses Zabini was only ever able to conceive Blaise. There was an accident, Blaise won't talk about it, but it left his mum unable to bare more children. Which I also believe makes the succubus side of her angry after she succumbs to the sexual desires. Blaise said she gets angry at the choice of partner after the fact but I don't think that is all the way true. I believe the succubus part of her yearns for a child that she can't have, so when she wakes up from the urges and there is no offspring, she kills them." Draco whispered.

     Harry hummed in thought. He wasn't sure what to think about that. On the one hand, it was incredibly sad that she couldn't bare more children and the creature side of her ached for a child. But on the other hand, she is murdering these men... it made him uncomfortable to think about.

            "Do incubus not feel the urge to reproduce like succubus?" Harry whispered back as he watched Molly's face grow more red as the row carried on. So that is where Ron gets that from. Interesting. Harry moved shifting subconsciously closer to Draco, which caught the attention of others. Neither noticing that they were now the focus of the rest of the room. 

            "No, they don't. A full-blown incubus doesn't have the need to sire any children. Their instincts are only sexual release and the entrapment of their victims. I do mean victims. Incubus don't take mates like you would think. They have many bedmates and rarely ever monogamous. An incubus feeds off of sexual acts. They can't eat normal food. It isn't something that they can stomach. They can actually feed off of the pleasure that their partner is feeling, they themselves never have to climax to be full. Most incubus will enslave their victims so that they can feed off of them daily whether they are willing or not." Harry muffled a gasp of horror.