Playing Hard To Get

You were somehow in a good mood today and thought you know what nothing's going to ruin it. You woke up early making breakfast, putting on the radio and swaying your hips.

When breakfast was ready, you decided to call your boyfriend, Cole. You walk up the stairs opening your shared room.

"Hey Cole, come on. Get your ass out of bed!" You declare.

"Why are you so up early..." He looks over to the clock, "it's 11am..." He mumbles.

Yes it's true, you and Cole loved your sleep. The meaning of that was you would both wake up different times in the afternoon. It was a habit you couldn't cure.

But today was different you somehow woke up earlier than expected with no alarms. Basically nothing really that can distract you.

"I don't know...I guess I'm in a happy mood for somewhat reason? But come on, get that cute ass outta bed!" You give him a pout thinking it would work.

Instead he pulled your arm into bed as you sat on his lap.

"Come on, breakfast is going to get cold." You pat his chest lightly.

"I'd rather be with you than eat breakfast." He brings a smirk on his face.

"That's very sweet but it's not going to persuade me."  You said as you were about to go he got there before you. He was on top of you, lying on you.

"You're so cute when your caring." He smiles at you kissing you delicately. "Come on then, let's go get that breakfast in my stomach."

He walks up to change. This part persuaded you to stay and miss breakfast. He took his top of as he tried finding a new one.

"Like what you see, hun?" He smirks, as you bite your bottom lip thinking.

You walk closer to him pointing your finger on his chest, "how about a game of, playing hard to get." You smirk.

"Yes how 'bout it..." He whacks your bottom.

"I get a point!" You exclaim with excitement.

"You didn't even say go! That's not fair!" He argued like a lost puppy.

"Fine." You roll your eyes as you nod your head go. This may be pretty hard but not for you.

You both walk downstairs into the kitchen. Cole sits on the counter eating the pancakes. You eat some too.

"This is amazing, like you." He smirks. Your insides blush.

He leans in giving you a kiss but before he could you push him away.

"Nuh uh!" He looks at you with confusion, "remember...I'm playing hard to get."

You walk off swaying your hips to your favourite music on the radio. You sang along. You couldn't help but look back at Cole glancing at you.

To be fair you missed the things he would do, like cuddle you, peck you with kisses. You loved the attentions he would gift you with.

But this is how the game ended with him...

You both sat down like a normal pair of friends would. A couple of hours before midnight and this game would be over.

The both of you were watching you and Cole's favourite movie.

During the movie Cole did that yawn thing, yes the thing boys would do on their first dates. Also yes you didn't really care because you missed his warmth.