26-bash!!?

Ruhina (pov)

Ashton was standing there with his mouth agape seeing lena all tied up in ropes with her mouth and eyes closed too, i was amused as hell but kept my poker face.

I walked upto him and pushed him aside with the nice grip on lena's ropes i pulled her out of the closet and carried her to the sofa.

"Shit,shit,shit....you shouldn't have done that ruhina" ashton depricated me. He looked little in a panick mode.

"If something happens to her they will hurt lena twice as much nonono..." he mumbled this part but i was able to catch his words clearly as i was close by him. And it confused me like hell.

"Ashton what are you talking about?" I asked making him stop his pacing, keeping a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Fuck!! You dont understand if her boss come to know of her situation they will hurt lena" he shouted at me.

"Ashton if she is not lena then who is she?" I asked keeping my cool.

"Oh god what have you done." He pulled on his hair, bending his head.

"Ashton you need to calm down and tell me what is exactly going on?" I told him taking hold of his hand and making him sit on the bed.

"Here drink some water and spill the beans" i said giving him some water.

I sat down beside him rubbing his shoulder,pacifying him whilst letting him know that i am here for him.

"She is not my lena" he started speaking, it hurt like hell listening to him calling someone his.

"I remember every detail like it was yesterday. Lena was ecstatic when i proposed her, i was so happy because she accepted to marry me. Mom dad was always against lena i dont know why? So i didnt tell them about my proposal or any of my marriage plans. i was crazy in love with Lena. She was such a beautiful kind hearted soul. Anyways It was after few days of me proposing her there was our friend's wedding we were going to the church when out of nowhere a truck hit our car from behind. Their intention was not to kill us but to stop us so there was not much harm done to us except that our car was totally damaged. When i came out to hit the bastard, someone had hit me from behind on my head, i fell down on my knees but while falling down i saw all of them they were eight men in total, and when they pulled lena out i tried my best to get on my feet but then it went all black, on waking up i found myself in a hospital, and as soon as i was fully conscious  i asked police and my personal investigator to search for lena, after much search still there was not a clue about lena and the other eight men, four weeks passed and one day i got a call from  a man called paul. He sent me a video of lena kept in a cell, she was in a chair, tied down and unconscious and after receiving that video again i searched for her. Paul's demand was to make some girl  my girlfriend and to listen to all her orders. This was where this fake lena came into picture, though i did some investigation on her i didnt find much except that her name is Emma wright,she is 25 years old and she has been to jail for murdering charges. Its been two months since then and this emma told me they had changed lena's place to some comfortable bedroom replacing the cell. And each time i complete their given task lena will be given a reward. Even after everything i still made an effort to find lena,still got nothing"Ashton completed the whole story with pain and anger.

"And now i dont know what will happen when she wakes up and paul finds out about this what will he do with lena." He said. frustration was clear in his voice.

"Ashton do you still have that video?" I asked.

"Ofcourse i do" he said.

"I want to see it" i stated.

"Dont you think you have already done enough damage? It would be good if you mind your own damn business" he said it so rudely that i want to slap the shit out of him.

We sat their quietly both in our own world. After listening to the whole story there was only one thing that was burning my heart and my soul that ashton was engaged and ready to marry someone whom he also loves. Today was such an enlightning day that i feel like dying which is nothing new i always feel like dying.

lena aka emma's ringing phone brought us out of our thoughts. I picked it up pushing ashton aside.

"Lena?"  the man on the phone asked.

"Yes its me" i replied mimicking lena's voice. Ashton stared at me dumbfounded with wide eyes.

"Lena baby i missed you"

"I did too darling" i said recognizing paul's voice.

"Babe its time i want you and ashton out of his mansion tomorrow before 2:00 am. All crackers are set to blast. I am informing you beforehand because i will be in a meeting with someone tomorrow. red?" Paul asked in a coded language if it is clear to me whatever he said.

"Crystal green boss. See you soon" i replied and hung up.

"What happen? What did he say? how did you mimicked her?" Ashton was throwing back to back questions at me.

"Nothing happened he called because he missed her and ask to meet him tomorrow and about mimicking its just an art some throats posses" i lied busying myself with bedsheets without looking at ashton because if i look him in the eye and lie then i will definitely stutter.

Somewhere in the room alarm went off and when i looked at the time it was already 7:00 am. Where the hell did the time go?

Again i carried lena to ashton's closet and settled her butt in it.

"What are you doing?"ashton asked angrily.

"I have a plan and i need to tell you something immensely important about me because this situation is getting worse but before that let us freshen up" i said.

we changed our clothes, brushed our teeth and sat down to have the most awaited conversation.

"When i was kidnapped i was taken away by none other than pau......" i was just going to say him everything when there was banging on the door.I ran to open it thinking the worse.

" happy birthday " both our families shouted. I looked at them  confused and then turned around and wished ashton happy birthday. Then my mother started sobbing.My dad immediately embraced her.

" what happen mom is everything alright?" I asked looking at my parents back and forth and at everyone as i noticed there faces turning sad.

" she doesn't even know her birth date" my mom said sobbing harder, i frowned today is my birthday??

" its ok darling we will make new memories today. " dad comforted mom.

" common ruhina get ready we are going to parlour, today is your first ever birthday bash and we are going to have a blast tonight" my sister Mariana said.

Oh believe me there is definitely going to be a blast whether you want it or not.

Now how am i supposed to protect them all?

*****************