[19] obsessed fangirls

[LUCY'S P.O.V]

Another day full of excitement. No, not really. I just do what I normally do. Yesterday, Levy got super upset at me for telling Gajeel her so called 'secret'. Yeah, such a secret. Gajeel liked her back anyway so I didn't see what the problem was. So now she stays with Erza, she would've stayed with Juvia, but her obsession with Gray said otherwise. Erza didn't seem to mind though.

Speaking of Erza, I think her and Jellal finished their song. Just adding on the last touches. Rolling off the hotel bed, and not falling on the floor, I walked to the fridge to look for something to eat. Oh! Look theres actually food in here. I grabbed a random sandwich and started munching on it. Before I could even get a bite out of it, a loud knock comes on the door. I can never do anything in peace, I swear.

I sighed as I walked to the door, eating my well made sandwich. The knocking became more frequent and I internally groaned. I'm so gonna kill this person when I find out who it is. Opening the door, there stood Juvia, with a big smile on her face. "What now?" I asked. "Gajeel asked Levy out!" She explained as I choked on my sandwich. "He did?" I could feel my eyes widen. She nodded her head and dragged me out the door. Ah, I should've grabbed my phone. Oh well.

She dragged me to Levy's room, where Levy and Gajeel stood there, their faces flushed. "CONGRATS YOU TWO!" I yelled, probably too loud. Levy gave a nervous chuckle, "Thank you. But, now it's my turn for revenge." She said, my head then turned in confusion. "Wha-" I was cutoff when she pushed me into the hotel closet. I knew I should've brought my phone. "Now you've learned your lesson, Lucy. Enjoy your surprise." I heard the door lock and I jiggled the doorknob. "Levy! Come on this isn't funny." I banged on the door.

"It's fine, just turn on the light." I heard Juvia say. I'll make sure to tell something embarrassing about her to Gray, see how she likes that. Anyways, I turned on the light. I turned around and saw him there on the floor sleeping. No, she did not! I felt my face heat up. "Levy! Please no, I'm sorry! I'm begging you, let me out!" I cried dramatically. I heard no response so I slowly sunk to the floor. Life lesson: never mess with Levy ever again. I looked over to  Natsu, who was shifting in his sleep. His eyes slowly opened, processing life. "Oh, Luce? What're you doing here?" He asked.

Then it hit him. "Wait, where is 'here'? Are we being kidnapped? Am I going to die? Why aren't you answering? Lucy?" He asked. I only gave him a blank look. "No, we're not getting kidnapped, Natsu. Levy locked me in here with you." I replied. "Hm, wonder how I got here. I guess it'll always be a mystery, right Luce?" He asked, giving me the smile that mostly every girl falls for. "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. He scooted closer to me. "Your face is really red, Lucy. Are you okay?" He asked, feeling my forehead. I didn't realize I had been blushing until he brought it up. I smacked his hand away quickly. "O-of course I'm fine. And don't touch me." I responded.

"Wait, were you blushing?" He asked, a sly smirk coming across his face. He stepped insanely closer. "No, I wasn't." I looked away, avoiding his gaze. "Aw, that's cute. Just admit it, Lucy, you like me." He teasingly said. I didn't answer, no point in denying the truth. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked. "N-No, and get away." I tried shoving him backwards, but with abs of steel. I think not.

"Hey, Lucy. You didn't deny it." He said, another smirk coming across his face. Should I just admit it? No, he's just going to play with your heart, Lucy. He wants this. Don't give in. "I didn't confirm it either." I replied. "You got me there." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "And even if I did like you. There is no point of it." I said, rolling my eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed, I hate explaining myself. "C'mon Natsu. You're a huge celeb. Lots of girls love you. They practically praise you. And then theres me. Lucy Heartfilia, a girl from Hargeon. Theres nothing special to like about me." I explained.

He squinted his eyes at me. "Well, what if I liked you? What would you do?" He asked. "I would do nothing," I shrugged "and plus, I'd rather not deal with your obsessed fangirls giving me hate. So, no thanks." I added. "Well then, Luce. I guess you'll have to deal with my obsessed fangirls because guess what? I do like you. And that's not a good enough reason to stop me from doing this." He said, before I could even mutter a word, he crashed his lips onto mine.

(cue my fangirling.)

I didn't really know what happened next, all I knew was that I was responding to the kiss and my hands were entangled in his hair. His chapped lips felt perfect against mine and I loved it. The kiss was rather slow and passionate. His tongue slipped against my bottom lip, asking for enterance. I slowly responded, opening my lips slowly. We tongue clashed against mine, people would call it fighting for dominence, but I call it dancing with our tongues.

Before I knew it, his lips were detaching themselves from mine, I internally whined. A string of saliva was there, but Natsu licked it away (?). I blushed and pushed him away from me. I panted, realizing I was out of breath. "You kissed back." He stated. I punched his shoulders, jerk.

"I think that proves that you like me." He smirked. "So what if I did?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "Then date me." He bluntly stated. "No." I responded. "Excuse me?" He put a hand over his chest, pretending to be hurt. "If you want me to date you...then you'll have to do better than that." I replied.

"Alright, I bet you'll be mine by the end of the week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe

not edited.

im sorry it was so crappy, omg i suck at writing :(

BUT 6K READS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!??!?!?! I don't even understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
but i hope you enjoyed, ig

have a nice day :))))

cya~