how they cuddle

Alexander Hamilton
He isn't much of a cuddler. Too much work for him to have slot of time to cuddle outside of sleep and even then he holds you but he's too tired to hold you tight or really close. If he does it in his free time he will hold your waist.

Aaron Burr
Cuddle.whore.
He will hold you close, normally big spoon if spooning. Loves to kiss your head and hold you until you fall asleep. It's a stress relief for him.

George Washington
He should you close and tight, almost protectively. He always has the big spoon position. You lay your head on his chest.

Charles Lee
Charles lik s to hold you tight and close against his chest, especially after the duel and he got back from the nurses tent. He's happy to be alive and he's happy you're still I his life after all these mistakes he made.

Lafayette
Likes being held, will hold onto your waist, can be big or little spoon. If he's stressed he will want to be held, if he's protecting tube or on edge he will hold you. It's very mood based.

John Luarans
John is sweet and loves holding you. He likes feeling that you are there and it's real. He likes to wake up and see you there, makes him feel loved.he loves being big spoon but if he's sad, little spoon all the way. He likes having you lay on his chest.

Hercules Mulligan
Giant. Teddy bear. He will always be big spoon, lay on his chest and let him hold you. No matter what, he will want to hold you. He loves hugs and cuddles. Just, love him.

Thomas Jefferson
Jesus for the love of god love him. Hold this child with all the love you can. He doesn't care if he's little or big spoon he just wants cuddles and love.

James Madison
He's so used to Thomas getting the lovers and he's so happy you gave him a chance. He loves to hold you because he honestly is supposed you chose him. He holds you to make sure you're real.