claustrophobia

Dedicated to: Fizza_Hyder
[Co-written]

[Edited]

~~~

Jungkook couldn't help but notice the stranger's shallow and ragged breathing.

He constantly twiddled with his thumbs, and bit his lips.

Both of them wanted to go to the ground floor. They stood in opposite sides of the tiny elevator.

It was silent, until a spark of electricity flew from his side of the elevator.

He reflexively jumped towards Jungkook's side. His shoulders brushed against Jungkook's. For a moment both stood still. The elevator skidded to a halt. He inhaled sharply and slid to the ground and drew his knees to his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair, which was caked with sweat.

Jungkook realized that he was probably claustrophobic. He slid down beside him, and their shoulders almost touched.

Tentatively, he put his hand on the stranger's shoulder.

"I'm Jungkook," he said, smiling.
"T-Taehyung," he replied, attempting to smile.

Taehyung buried his head in his hands, and sighed.
His voice shook, as he said,
"I can't breathe,"

Jungkook slid closer to him.
Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung could feel the familiar dreading panic rising inside of him. He wanted to get free, he wanted this feeling to disappear.

Jungkook was observing the other closely. Although the boy was shaking with fear,he could not help but notice how defined his features were.

Short brown bangs hovering over his eyes, long lashes and pink full lips trembling in fear. The slightly tanned skin made him look ethereal.

Quite unknowingly his hands reached taehyung's who was oblivious to his staring.

Taehyung felt a hand sliding through his own and intertwining their fingers. That made him come out of his inner struggle. He tilted his head to the side and almost jumped back.

Jungkook snaked his hands around the boy and steadied him.

Taehyung's face flushed at the close proximity of their face, blood rushing to his cheeks.

"It's going to be okay" a soft voice whispered into his ear.
Surprisingly it calmed him, even if it was in the slightest.

Although he didn't know this boy but Taehyung felt safe in his presence. almost in instinct he leaned towards the other, placing his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It's probably weird. But, there's something in your presence that calms me even though you are a complete stranger to me," Taehyung whispered in an almost inaudible voice. But, that didn't prevent Jungkook's heart from skipping a beat.

Their moment was interrupted by the slight noise of the elevator door opening.

They pulled away from each other. Taehyung was wondering about what he should say. Then, to his utter surprise, he felt a pair of lips on his own.

It was merely for seconds before Taehyung processed what was happening, but by then the other boy was gone.

Did I just kiss a complete stranger in an elevator?

🕑Two days later🕑

Taehyung was watching his favorite TV show in Netflix with a icecream bowl in his hands, blankets wrapped around him.

But,he couldn't focus on the show.his mind always seemed to be wondering about the boy 'Jungkook'. It was strange for him to feel so attached with someone he spent so little time with. But he did and now, he was suffering.

He felt his phone vibrate beside him.
e picked it up and opened to see a message sent from an unknown number.

The words written in the message had him grinning like an idiot.

"Would you spend some of your precious time to get to know this stranger?"

~~~

Yay! Or nay!
Lemme know in the comments.
Vote, comment and share.
Your votes mean a lot to this crazy author here(aka me).
Bye, loves❤