Chapter 15

Alexander's POV

During the whole flight I couldn't help but stare at the beauty that was sleeping on my shoulder. I feel so lucky to have her with me. I have never felt that way for a girl before. She ignites something inside of me unlike other girls. Her peaceful face, I could sit there and stare at her and never get tired. I could make it a hobby I thought to myself. Ha ha are you even hearing yourself. 

This girl is changing me and for good not for bad. I recalled how she looked angry when a stewardess was literally exposing her big boobs in front of me. I doubt about how real they are, they obviously are not. 

Anyways, seeing her all irritated that women try to get my attention and do not even acknowledge her presence makes me feel good. Well it doesn't seem right the way it comes out. I mean I like that she feels something towards me, that she is jealous but I know she will never admit it. The annoyance could be seem in her eyes crystal clear. 

Also seeing her all anxious about the take off made me all protective and caring. I like this feeling, it makes me feel like she needs me and I love the thought of protecting her. To protect her has kind of become my goal. I am happy that she agreed to be my pretend wife. She is different. 

"Please sir, fasten your seat belt or maybe I can help you with that," the stewardess came in and said while slowly getting on her knees. I stopped her, for god's sake, can't she see that I have a girl with me. Impossible, with that I dismissed her and fastened my seat belt and for my angel as well. It feels so good to call her angel. I am happy that she accepts me calling her that. It makes me look like a lovesick puppy but it's worth it. 

Every time I call her angel her eyes light up. This makes me feel good. Alexander you are falling for her. I am sure that I am gonna scare her off if I tell her that now. It's too soon. I might make her my real wife if this goes well. No, I will make her my real wife. I remember when I was in fifth grade, there was that really cute girl that was in my class, I thought that she was the love of my life and told her that I love her. On hearing that she just looked at me, so I kissed her on the cheeks. 

She looked at me in shock and then slapped me and then screamed. "Oh no Alexander, I going to be pregnant now," she said and ran away. Who told her that when someone kiss a girl on the cheek, they become pregnant. Anyways, at least it is funny remembering those moments. I got out of my thoughts when Angel stirred a little bit but she didn't wake up. She must have been really tired so I let her sleep. 

After some minutes, we finally landed and the sleeping beauty was still sleeping. Wow she is a heavy sleeper. My driver came into the jet and got our luggage and put it in the car. I removed the seat belt and took her into my arms in bridal style. I love having her in my arms. I put my face into her beautiful hair and inhaled her amazing scent. It was lavender scent. 

She suddenly stirred a little bit making me alert but she didn't wake up as expected. I walked out of the jet and got down the stairs with all the crew of the jet greeting me which I reciprocated. Then we got into my limo and hit the road for the hotel we are staying at in Italy. 

We arrived at the hotel and then I got off and went to take the keys of the rooms where we were to stay. "Buongiorno Signore," the lady behind the desk said quite seductively. What is it with all women being all seductive around me. "Good morning, my assistant called to reserve rooms under the name Delucas, can I have the keys please," I said. 

"Of course sir who doesn't know you, but sir you assistant reserved only one room," she said and handed me the keys. Oh now I remember, Angel denied to come with me at first and she reserved a room only for me. Maybe I can get her to stay with me at the hotel. I mean she is my wife. Your fake wife asshole, my subconscious screamed.