Chapter 25: Sweater Weather

^^ goals af

"It's too coooooooold for you here!"

"Ouch Evan stop strangling my hand!"

"So now, let me hoooooooold both your hands in the holes of my sweater!"

"Evan I will kick you where the sun don't shine so you won't be able to have babies!"

"Geez woman chill."

"Chill? You're telling me to chill? For the past twenty minutes you've been singing Sweater Weather non-stop and strangling my hand! My hand is fricken red from you clutching it so hard, I swear to the lord of skittles-"

"DID YOU JUST USE THE LORD OF SKITTLES NAME IN VAIN?!?!"

"Kasey now's not the time." I sigh and face-palm, it's noon and Evan decided to annoy me by singing Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood non-stop. Yes, I love that song but not when you sing it 10,000 times straight.

"No, you may not use the Lord of skittles name in vain as long as your living under this roof." Kasey says, sounding like a complete freakish mother.

"I hate you guys." I groan and lean back into the couch pillows.

"Oh Wild, guess what!"

"Chicken butt."

"No, but Erick invited us to his party tonight! And we're-"

"Not going." I finish for her and focus on the TV screen which shows Demi Lovato getting crushed with frozen yogurt from Princess Protection Program. This movie is lit, if you haven't watched it, the watch it now. I've watched it on Netflix non-stop.

"She's not going." Evan agrees, thankfully.

"What?!?! Why not?!?!"

"All the boys will be staring at her, I ain't having any of that." Evan shakes his head, my heart skips a couple beats, I can't help the blush that spreads across my face.

Stupid feelings.

"No, you both are going no matter what. Evan stay down here, Wild needs to get ready early since we're girls." Kasey informs and storms up the stairs, Evan stays downstairs doing god knows what as Kasey pulls me into her room.

I don't get it.

I could just throw on a pair of jeans and t shirt and boom, I'm done. Not all girls take a long time to get ready.

I hum along to the song 'Snap Out Of It' by Arctic Monkeys as Kasey digs through her closet.

"Okay, go get in the shower, shave and make sure you look flawless." Kasey chuckles at the end, I hop in the shower and follow her orders, scrubbing my body clean from anything dirty.

Once I finish shaving, I walk out into the room in just a towel. The door is closed and nobody's in the room, there's an outfit laid out on the bed which makes my jaw hit the floor.

It's a gorgeous red satin plunge skater dress, I didn't even know Kasey owned that! I throw on a new pair of undergarments before slipping on the dress, it makes me seem taller than I already am, it compliments my long legs and arms which causes me to smile. It even hugs my curves perfectly, it's as if this dress was specifically made for me.