YOUR SMILE

CARL'S P.O.V:

I saw her sitting there as she laughed with Maggie and Glenn. She was even more beautiful when she smiled. Glenn motioned towards me seeing I was staring at her, she looked back and gave me a smile as she said something to Glenn and Maggie then she got up and came my way.

"Hey sheriff" She saw while tipping the top of my hat as she came and sat down next to me.

"Hey" I smiled at her.

"You okay you seem a bit down" She asked while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Ya I'm good, I just miss you" I admitted.

"I'm always here all you have to do is come find me" She said.

"I know you just always seem to be smiling and laughing and I don't want to take that away from you, you're always happy and I love watching you smile" I said resting my head on her arm.

"I'm going to be a lot happier if I'm with you" She said lifting my head and placing a kiss on my lips.

"I just sometimes need your smile, it always brightens my day up" I said.

__________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I could tell Carl had been down the past couple of days and once he told me it was because he missed me I felt guilty. I had been neglecting him for a couple days now without even realizing it. I felt bad and I wanted to spend the whole day with him.

"Get a room you two" I heard Glenn tease as he shouted from the table him and Maggie were sitting on.

"That's exactly what we are going to do" I smirked while grabbing carl's hand and interlacing our fingers together.

"You two are too cute, go have fun" Maggie smiled.

"But not to , much fun, we don't need any more babies running around here" Glenn teased. I gave him the middle finger and stuck out my tongue at him. He chuckled and went back to talking with Maggie.

"Where are we going" Carl asked.

"Somewhere" I said dragging him along until we came up to the steel walls."Give me a boost" He put his hands out and helped me over the wall. Once I was up I helped pull him over to.

"Where are we going" He asked again.

"I told you we are going somewhere"

"can you be a little bit more specific then" He chuckled.

"Here we are" I said stopping and throwing my hands up in the air showing a large tree with a tree house above it.

"This is what you wanted to show me" He looked confused.

"Oh come on, it's pretty cool, it's high enough up, and it's away from all the people" I said climbing up the ladder. Once I reached the top I examined the surprising empty treehouse."Are you coming, or not sheriff" I yelled down smirking

"Ya, ya I'm coming" He said grabbing onto the ladder and climbing up. Once we were both up there I grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

"So....." I said dropping my duffle bag which contained snacks, comic books, and some pillows and blankets."This is what I was telling Glenn and Maggie, that's why we were all laughing because Glenn made some stupid joke, then he said it was lame then Maggie had a good comeback, and it probably is lame and you probably don't like it, but you know at least I tried and plus I...." I was cut off by Carl kissing me.

"It's perfect" He whispered.

"I'm glad you like it, now come on let's set up the blankets" I grabbed his hands and pulled him down. We both chuckled and laid there.

"I miss this, we both seem to be so busy now a days and it's weird I have been gone with my dad and you have been gone with you dad Daryl and..." He sighed.

"I know but it just makes times like these so much better" I smiled.

"True he said and pulled me up and over so I was lying over top of his chest.

"Come on let's enjoy this alone time while we still have it" he smirked.

I leaned in and kissed him passionately missing the feeling of him.

"God I love you" I whispered. He chuckled and returned another kiss.

"And I love you to" he said back flipping me over and kissing along my jaw line.

"Y/N" I heard a voice shout down.

"Agh what the hell" I whispered.

"Dad what do you want" I sighed while yelling down at him.

"Just going on a run and decided to check on you" he smirked

"I'm fine dad now leave" I said motioning for him to leave.

"Ya ya I'm going" My dad swung his cross bow over his shoulder and began to leave."oh but wait I have something for you" he said stopping and throwing something up.

"Dad" I threw it back down at him.

"What better be protective" he said smirking.

"Actually we could use that" Carl smirked.

"I already grabbed one you dufas" I playfully hit him.

"What!" My dad said shocked.

"Nothing dad goodbye" I said smirking and teasing him knowing this would bug him all day.

"Fuck" he mumbled loud enough so I heard it.

"Yep that's what we will be doing" I teased.

"Shut up" he yelled as Carl and I both chuckled and went back to what we were doing.