My First Day

~Your pov~
   I went to meet Gertrude seeing her was probably the best news about moving back. I was the most popular girl last year at my old school, but now I only know one person.
When I saw her I ran over and engulfed her in a huge hug. "Its been so long" I said "I know" Gertrude said. She looked around wearily. I asked what's wrong and she said nothing. She told me to watch out for Ched I said okay. As I walked into the school someone bumped into me. "Watch where your going you twerp" I yelled. I looked up to see someone I had forgotten about. "Nice to see you too my love" ??? Said.
        ~Flashback~
Me and Ched had just got together. I loved him and he loves me. Gertrude walk up "hey guys" she said. "Hey Gertrude" replied me and Ched at the same time. When I noticed a person walk up behind her he said "Ched I need to speak with you alone. Follow me." Ched followed the man. I talked with Gertrude a bit. When he came back he asked Gertrude to leave. He told me he was on the football team. My mother rushed up quickly saying we had to leave now. I asked why she said she'd explain later.
      ~end of flashback~
I looked up to see my ex Ched Dansome himself. "No" I said in horrer. Gertrude had told me what he did to a kid a few years back. When Gertrude walked up and said to leave me alone. "What's wrong can't a guy talk to his girlfriend he hasn't seen in years" Ched said. I replied with "Not after what you did to Leon" "How do you know about that" his voice boomed. He walked away saying "That it'll happen to you to if you don't watch out" I was full on scared. Just then a boy said "Hey Gertrude" I turned around to see.......

---------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha cliff hanger lol see you later
     ~ Row