Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are RealIy Bad Places To Hide Under

Lesson 2: Changing Room Benches Are Really Bad Places To Hide Under

"No. Please don't make me. I don't want to!" I said. Even though they didn't say anything yet, I knew what they were thinking. And I didn't agree at all.

"Come on Amber! You hate him as much as I do, right?" Selena said. I nodded.

"But the problem is, I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to slap some sense into him, while you could! You and Joe don't know each other, and to tell you the truth you are a bit of a goody-two-shoes." She said. I glared at her. I was not a goody-two-shoes!

"No-one would think that quiet and shy Amber Woods does something tragic to the school's playboy, Joe Smith. I can see it now, the headline of the school's newspaper. It'll be the school's gossip Amber! You'll be famous!" Selena said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so if I'm gonna do something tragic to Joe, what will it be?" I asked. Selena started thinking.

"Prank him." Said a voice, but it wasn't Selena's. Selena and I turned to face Alice. What did she just say? Was that Alice who said that?

"Say what?" Selena said. Alice laughed, which was quite a shock, because a minute ago she was crying a river!

"I said, we should prank him, or in this situation, Amber should prank him." She repeated, this time more clearly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop for a minute!" I said, and stood up. Alice and Selena looked at me with confused expressions.

"I never actually agreed to do something to Joe. So what makes you think I'm going to prank him? It's a good idea, but come on! This is real life, not a movie!" I explained. I started pacing.

"First of all, how are we going to pull it off? There are cameras everywhere, so a teacher will be sure to see us. Second of all, what prank are we going to do? To be on the safe side, I'm going to set a limit of how dangerous it-"

"Amber!" Selena shouted, causing me to stop. I looked at them, confused.

"What is it? I thought I was making perfect sense; now back to the limit-"

"GIRL!" Selena shouted. I sighed in defeat and sat down next to them again.

"You need to stop stressing over this! It's just a onetime thing!" She said. I raised an eyebrow, and she sighed.

"Okay, maybe we'll do it twice. Or 3 times. Or maybe 4, or 5, or 10! In fact, 20 pranks-"

"Let's just stick with one prank!" Alice interrupted. Selena huffed in annoyance, but agreed.

"Okay, so if we're going to do a prank, what will it be? Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked. Selena and Alice shook their heads.

"Okay, let's start thinking." I said. We all sat there in silence, until I decided to grab my cookie dough. Selena was too slow to stop me, so we just sat there, me munching happily on my cookie dough, Selena lost in thought, and Alice staring at the ice cream.

"I've got it!" Selena suddenly exclaimed. This obviously startled me and Alice because we both jumped a little.

"Gee, it better be a good idea, good enough for you to scare the living daylights out of me!" I said. Alice nodded in agreement. Selena rolled her eyes.

"Well-" She started but was cut of by someone banging loudly on my door. I stood up and approached the door cautiously. Who could it be at this time?

My mum would probably be sleeping, and Chloe was put to bed ages ago. It couldn't possibly be Hugo! He was a dog!

Anyway, I opened the door. No-one was there. I closed the door and went to sit down but the knocking started again. For the second time I opened the door.