She's With Me

Title: She's With Me
Author: AvaViolet

When Amelia Collins moves to a new town to escape her dark past, she just wants to keep her head down and finish her senior year.Her plans change drastically when she runs- literally- into the school's hottest badass and number one person on the 'don't mess with' list, Aiden Parker.Amelia needs to find a way to survive senior year while she tries not to fall for the annoyingly handsome Aiden, or his mischievous, cocky player of a best friend, Mason.With new friends, fun pranks, bitchy queen bees, old rivalries, and a haunting past, Amelia's senior year is destined to be filled with some drama.

My Opinion:

I LOOOVE. i love i love i love. it's addictive and it's got such a thick storyline it's amazing. it's truly amazing aah.

all, and i mean all the characters are so amazing, i laughed so so much throughout. the character development and the character personalities are just so vivid and identifiable it's incredible.

it's not a typical love triangle in case you got that from the description, so don't let that put you off.

it's truly really good and i hope you all read it and enjoy it as much as i did.

it has a sequel which isnt completed, but that's also very good and necessary for the book's plot to come to an end, so technically, the book isn't completely complete. i know some people prefer reading completed books (i do too), so in case that's you, that's fine, but still add this to your library!! trust me you won't regret it!

it has an amazing back story and it'll keep you tense at night, hook you right from the beginning and make you laugh your ass off, no kidding.

Leave me a comment and tell me how you found it!