Chapter 5: Stairway To Heaven

Sebastian had been confused and scared. He realized what he had done. He ran out of the house. He was stuck in wolf form. He ran around the woods searching for Stella and following her scent. He saw a heap in the ground and realized that it was her passed out on the forest floor. He whined and whimpered. He was frantically searching of how to get help. She was bleeding fast. He licked her face and nudged her side.

Stella didn't move to any of his licks or nudges. She lay motionless blood dripping from the wound on her wrist. Stella's wounds started slowly clotting and her breathing went from shallow to regular in speed with the wounds slowly stopping blood flow out. Sebastian thought to himself {lick she didn't cut very deep.}

Sebastian ran back to the house and found the small girl. He grabbed her by the shirt collar and lead her to where Stella lie on the ground. The small girl gasped and picked Stella up. She lay her across Sebastian's broad shoulders and walked back to the house.

Stella's breathing slowed and her heart started beating slowly, faltering. She was dying.

Sebastian was panicking whining and whimpering like crazy tail stuck in between his legs. He would help the small girl but he was stuck in wolf form for now from his long- term coma.

Stella breathing became shallow and her face turned pale. She looked frozen in time. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and she moaned. She then started sputtering. She gasped for breath that she could not consume. Her eyes laid on Sebastian. She let out a terrified scream that made her struggle for breath even worse.
Sebastian cried in pain both because she was afraid of him and he loved her so much and because a spear pierced his back from behind. He collapsed on the ground, bleeding heavily from the spear being embedded in his spine. He twitched and gazed into nothing.

Stella didn't hear a thing she clutched her throats still struggling to breath. Her face was turning purple. Suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind and dragged her past Sebastian who she tried to cringe away from. She realized she was breathing. But when she looked down there was a hand crushing her throat. With in seconds she was passed out her breathing shallow.

Before the the hand could get away with her, Sebastian managed to get up and run after her. Wincing with pain for every stride. When he had caught up to them. He fought the figure tearing away the figures hand from the bone releasing Stella's throat. With the figures left hand they pulled a large curved knife from their boot and stabbed Sebastian right in the throat. Blood poured out of his neck and he coughed up blood. He managed to choke out the last few words with blood swelling into his throat "I love you, Stella." His eyes glazed over and his wolf body looked duller than ever before. By this time Stella was awake and watched what had happened.

Stella gasped in horror and launched at the figure she took the knife from him and stabbed him over and over agian. The figure was covered in blood and Stella then took his hood off revealing Jack. His eyes were glazed over and he was long gone. His body was turning cold. Stella stumbled back and ran into the woods far far away from leaf clan leaving Sebastian's and Jack's dead bodies behind. She collapsed to the ground after what seemed hours of running. She the shifted into a fox and wandered away to sleep.