Chapter 10 - Victorious Smile

Thank you @EamrachAlle and @cloud123900 for supporting my story...

It motivates me more to write..😊😊😊😊...

P.S...I am not good in editing the chapters of my story..but I am trying to make it more readable for you to understand what I 'am trying to portray....

Have a blessed sunday..😇😇😇😇

~~~~~~

Su Qian Meng stand and walk slowly in front of Su Bai Lu...

Su Bai Lu cannot help but be frightened..her jiejie wasn't a harmless bunny but tigress...

"Jiejie don't misunderstand, mother also encourage meimei to deliver this fresh green tea to calm you down"..meimei trully know her wrong...meimei willing to be punished for meimei people."..she said with a pitiful voice while trying to shame her sister.....

Hmp this woman even mention her favored mother?...who they think they are!!!!!....

" Yun yiniang is really the epitome of a virtuous concubine , no wonder father treasure her..."..

This implying that her mother is nothing but a concubine..this made her infuriated to the point that she wants to strangle this hideous woman in front of her..

" That is right, this fragrance..this is the exactly the last thing i drink before i collapsed...jiejie is interested to know where does meimei bought this wonderful tea..."..my voice without a hint of emotion..

No one can say what is the eldest daughter is thinking..her voice without a hint of ridicule but purely calm...

When Su Bai Lu heard this..she can't even maintain her temperament...her expression betray her young, gentle image..

Her mother said that the poison is odorless, tasteless so nobody would doubt them..but why is it that infront of this hideous woman they cannot conceal anything..

Su Bai Lu...sank powerlessly to sit on the ground.She looked dazedly at the fire red clad woman who are standing in front of her..

Su Qian Meng bent at the waist and used a hand to lift Su Bai Lu's chin and whispered to her ears " meimei should think of much better scheme..because jiejie trully disappointed this time"..i sneered at her..it is too soon for you to be my opponent..

Su Qian Meng laughed in satisfaction as she saw Su Bai Lu start to tremble. She elegantly straighten herself and using the silk handkerchief, one by one, she wiped her fingers full of disgust, " Dont worry meimei, jiejie will remember ALL OF  YOUR GOOD INTENTIONS..."..

Then Su Qian Meng started to go back to where she was sitting a while ago..

then she suddenly stopped..

"Mu Jin..Jin Zan..that is enough..it's a pity to hurt those beautiful face.."...while looking at those two swollen like pig faced...satisfied of the outcome..

A while ago you harm my personal maid..do you think i would let you go without repaying your kindness??..i smirked...this is just the beginning..

And glanced at my pitiful and trembling meimei, "Does meimei wants to stay and wait the auspicious time with jiejie?.."

"Meimei will declined...it is a bad omen to stay with the bride and meimei will also bring back the tea, a cold tea is dangerous in body.."her voice is trembling severely ...

She wants to get away from here as soon as possible and tell her mother all the shame and ridicule she got from this hideous woman..

She knew.!!!!..she knew..all of it!!!!..

" You servants!!!!!..get up and cleaned all the blood stains , dont let it soiled jiejie courtyard.. "..she said ferociously toward her two maids that are kneeling with a swollen face, she can only vent her anger towards them, feeling helpless...

Su Bai Lu can't do anything but to retreat for now...but full of hatred.
~~~~~~~~

As Su Qian Ming can no longer see Su Bai Lu..

There was a victorious smile in her face..

The two maids cannot help but be surprised to their mistress but also worry for the result of this incident..because Su Bai Lu is the daughter of the most favored concubine of mistress father..

"Mistress, nubi is delighted that mistress can now protect herself but nubi is worry if this incident will reach Master Su."..Jin Zan said full of worries..

Su Qian Meng only laugh...." You only must believe in your mistress, no harm will befall me"..my voice full of confidence..

"Nubi will always believe in mistress..".Mu Jin said

But suddenly she kneel and there is a loud noise , echoed throughout the room..

"BANG".

with more fresh blood running from her forehead that caused the old head injury to open again..

"Nubi will never forget mistress kindness..." Mu Jin said with her face full of happiness ...even fresh blood streaming down her face..there is no hint of pain but only joy.

Mu Jin clearly witness how her mistress get revenge for her sake when she was punished by the 2nd miss yesterday..

They are already devoted to their mistress..but now, they can sacrifice everything even their small life to protect this outstanding woman..

" You are one of my people, if you are bullied,  it will only reflect to your mistress..and i am also a kind of person that loves to hold a grudge"..i smiled wickedly. .

I waved my hand " Next time you thank me, i will personally punish you...this trifling matters are nothing...always remember your appearance, attitude and temperament reflect your mistress.."

"We should hurry .....the auspicious time is getting nearer..we don't want to make people waiting.."

2nd prince???..according to the original host, this prince is the most mysterious...he always wore a mask to conceal his appearance..

Without the emperor favor and with no strong backing from his maternal family..he can still be a threat to the other imperial son and gained the 50% army of the entire kingdom..

This wangye seems interesting....