lima

^that's what i imagine mama kim's looking like

there was seriously no use to opening the menu and scanning the items since i have eaten here like a trillion times but i wasn't in the right mind at the moment.

should i go home and change? maybe i can ask namjoon to take a break and buy me a new set of clothes from the nearest thrift store??

okay yujin, you're overreacting about this way too much. just chill out and ignore the fact that you're unintentionally matching with your 'date'.

"hello, my name is seokjin and i'll be your server for today. what would you two beautiful love birds like to drink?"

i shot daggers at the brunette standing at our table and he warmly smiled at me. a fake one, obviously.

jungkook, who completely disregarded the 'love birds' title, casually ordered his drink, "i would like a cherry coke, please." he sent a smile towards jin's way. the 'waiter' wrote it down and looked at me expectantly for an answer.
(a/n: did u guys watch that one interview where tae said he rlly likes 'cherry cock' ohmy)

"alright succjin, get me an iced tea asap." my gaze traveled from jungkook trying to hold in a laugh to jin's disapproving face.

"aish, why do you always associate everyone's name to something sexual?" jungkook giggled. i shrugged while grinning.

"i can't deal with you right now, yujin. namjoon will be your server from now on, i quit." jin stomped away to the backroom.

"so you guys know each other?" the ravenette questioned. "yup. he was my senior since middle school and basically my older brother. he's also the owner and founder of this restaurant and a really amazing cook."

his mouth formed an 'o', digesting the new information.

"i just realized this is the first time i'm hearing your name. yujin, was it?" he started playing with the ends of my hair and twirling strands in between his fingers. i smiled at his cute actions. intimidating, my ass.

"ye, lee yujin."

"you have a beautiful name."

"thank you."

he stopped playing with my hair and looked up at me. jungkook stared straight into my eyes and into my soul. i suddenly got nervous and insecure and scared.

his gaze was deep. his expression is unreadable.

"what?" i whispered.

he leaned in closer to my face, so close that his breath was hitting my skin each time he exhaled.

"my credit card."

this boy-

"dude you scared the shit out of me. you looked as if you were gonna confess to me that you killed my family and buried them deep in the forest."

i held my face in my hands and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

his laughter filled my ears and he leaned back in his seat now. "so where's my credit card?? i need that, ya know."

"alright alright, chill your tits." i got out my purse and searched inside my wallet for the black rectangle shaped piece of plastic.

"uh oh."
"uh oh? what uh oh??"

i sheepishly put away my purse and smiled up at him. "ya see, i uh, hid your card in my other bag. so uh, yea."

jungkook looked mad, and he tried to contain it. "what the fuck, yujin."

with my best aegyo, i shrugged and giggled. "oopsie?"

he sighed, "we were supposed to pay our dinner with that card! but you're lucky i brought my spare one." his hand reached into his pocket and showed me the platinum credit card.

i was about to thank the lords but then our drinks came. "sup yujin and jimin- wait you're not jimin."

namjoon, our new server apparently, pointed at jungkook with his long ass finger. the latter scrunched up his eyebrows and lightly shoved away the finger. "no, i'm not."

"namjoon-ah, this is my friend, jungkook." i smacked namjoon's stomach so he could straighten up and behave.

"aw baby, it's okay. our relationship can go public, no need to friendzone me." jungkook took my hand and caressed it while gazing lovingly into my eyes.

although it did kinda turn me on, i cringed and pulled my hand away from his hold.

namjoon's hand flew to cover his opened mouth. i saw this and quickly, also frantically, waved my hands in front of his face. "no no, he's just joking. i'm still happily together with jimin."

the blonde just slowly nodded and muttered out, "what would you guys like to eat tonight?"

we told our orders and he scurried away. i sighed for like the 38377329th time.

"you make me wanna do a backflip off the highest rollercoaster into a pool of sharks."

"did you know, sharks aren't actually that dangerous? on average, there's only 16 shark attacks per year. it's mostly the sharks getting killed more than the humans. #savethesharks." jungkook, to be extra, used his fingers to make a hashtag symbol to prove his point further.

"headass." i muttered.

why is this story going so slow sighs