31

After that incident,I left Jungkook alone in the room. Probably he's just tired from driving so long or.. Was it because of what I said just now? I am still taken aback by his sudden mood swing.I walked near the shore to stop myself from over thinking things.

The fresh air of Busan is totally different from Seoul.It somehow made me feel alive and energized.I closed my eyes to enjoy the cool breeze,brushing my skin.Then,I walked towards the calm and crystal clear sea, just to clean my sandy foot.I felt lonely and empty without Jungkook by my side.

"How I wish Jungkook is here with me...right now." I mumbled to myself while I played with the sea water.Suddenly,the wavy waves came and I got splashed by it which made my clothes wet.
"Aish..I'm wet already." I stood up and squeezed the water out of my wet clothes.I walked back to the room to get myself changed.On my way back,I saw a few family playing with each other on the beach.I smiled watching them.I hope someday Jungkook and I will get the chance to do that too with our child.I entered the room and Jungkook was not in bed.

"Eh?Where is he?" My forehead creases.I tried calling him but it was only left unanswered.He's a grown up man already.Why should I worry about him? He can take care of himself.I shrugged and went to change my clothes.After that I rested myself on the bed while watching the TV.

"Where is he going at this time?" I looked at my phone,waiting for his call or text..at least telling me his location right now.Then,the door swung open,speaking of the devil,there he is.

"Where are you just now?" I questioned him as soon as he took of his sandals.

"I went out to get some fresh air." He answered,not looking at me.I hate it when things go wrong between us.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes,I'm okay." Liar.I know something is wrong.

"Don't lie,Jungkook.I know something is wrong.Tell me,what is it?" I demanded.

"I'm okay.I'll go and have my shower." He repeated his answer and went to take his towel then walked into the bathroom.I can't understand him and his weird antics.

"Should I ask unnie?" Yes.She might know.

"Unnie,I have a question." I spoke and looked at the bathroom to check if he's done showering.Thankfully,he's still in there.I went out to talk to her.

"Unnie,why man sometimes acts weird?Like a while ago he was happy and cheerful but after that he became emotionless." I am referring to Jungkook obviously.

"Woah..are you talking about Jungkook?" She asked.

"Who else,it's about my husband.Of course."

"Hm..maybe he didn't get what he wanted.Did he ask something from you?" I thought for a while. Wait..don't tell me he's upset just because I refused him earlier.

"No." I answered her.

"Impossible..there must be something that he wants from you."

"I don't know.Probably,he's on his period." I replied which made her laugh her heart out.

"This girl...you should treat your husband better.Fullfill everything that he wants that's what a good wife should be." She advised.

"Wow,unnie.You sounded like a couple counselor to me."

"Hah..I know.You can always call me to ask for advice.Have a fun honeymoon in Busan." She said before we hung up.I scoffed and entered the room back.