Prologue

Music lulled in the background, the sweet aroma of perfumes and food floating in the room, and the chattering of the people present forming a dull roar.

At the center of the room where the lights focused, danced the newly wedded werewolf couple. Byun Baekhyun, the trusted beta of Jeon wonhoo- the Alpha of the Emperor pack, and Kim Taeyeon, the eldest child in the Alpha bloods of the Serene pack.

All their friends, relatives, the Alphas and their families, of the friendly and neighboring packs were present. The occasion wasn't just their marriage, but also the initiation ceremony of sixteen years old Kim Daehyun, the second child in the Kim family, as the new alpha of Serene pack. Their parents had passed away two years ago in a rogue attack. Taeyeon had temporarily taken up the alpha role as Daehyun had been too young.

But things were all good now. Daehyun was more mature and with the help of their beta Im ChangJung he would be a good Alpha. Taeyeon was getting married to her mate, who is also the father of her four month old unborn child. The only thing was that she would miss her two brothers, mostly the six year old adorable little Taehyung.

 People were mostly surprised by the age gap between them. Taeyeon was twenty, but what can they say? It was their late parents' fault. 

Anyway things were all peaceful, settled like how it should be.

At one end of the room, a small group of kids stood around each other in the tuxes their parents had forced them into for this formal occasion. They were playing rock-paper-scissors with two of them alone at the final round. One of them whose lips took the shape of a box and the other with a cute little bunny teeth. The result was paper and rock with the bunny boy losing. 

"Yay, Taehyung won!" shouted out a bubbly little Hoseok who hugged the winner along with little Jimin. 

The others laughed and cheered while the boy who lost, stomped away huffing. The little bunny toothed man didnot like to lose. 

"ow!" Taehyung cried when something hard hit his head. 

He looked down to spot a  black shoe similar in size to his own and picked it up, scanning the room for the culprit. His vision found a certain cute bunny boy sitting on one of the chairs like he owned the world, with a little smirk and one shoe-less foot exposing his red iron man sock.

The troupe of little kids marched towards him led by a highly offended Taehyung.

"Junkoo, did you throw this?" he demanded.

The other glared at him "first of all, its Jungkook and not Junkoo, you dummy! And oh...my shoes have a problem. whenever they find a bad boy, one of it flies away to hit him."

The kids around them giggled.

"Hey! don't say that!" defended Hoseok.

"haha..Taehyung, i never knew you would want a bodygaurd. Are you a scaredy  rat?" little Jungkook teased.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks clutching the shoes hard and threw it away, just for it to land on the wedding cake.

"what did you do?" Jungkook screamed. The chattering in the room slowly died down and the wedding couple turned just in time to watch their cake toppling to the ground.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at the other boy. Jungkook's little big nose flared and he dragged a protesting little Taehyung, pushing him down to the cake and cream which was now smeared on the floor.

Jungkook laughed hard at the others new look, until Taehyung pulled him down beside him. 

The people present watched in amusement, while Jungkook's parents and Taehyung's siblings stared in horror, as both the boys began shoving cake on each others face and  rolled in the creamy puddle punching each other with their little fists.

Daehyun ran to grab his little brother whilst Jeon Wonhoo pulled away his son from the other boy.That day graced the beginning of the hatred between the two six year old alpha bloods.

Both the boys thrashed in their brother's and father's arms.

"I will kill you, Junkoo!"

"First learn to say my name properly you dummy!"

" I hate you, ugly rabbit!"

"you are the ugly one, dumb alien!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"