Chapter 5

I decided to not think about Cameron. I needed to have a good mood for the outing with Blake. I picked up my phone and dialled his phone number.

"Hello"

"Hey it's me Lia"

"Oh hey Lia!"

"I just wanted to see if you were free today and wanted to hang out"

"Ya sure! What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Anytime"

"How about in a hour?"

"Sounds good!"

"Ok see you Lia"

"Bye"

I was finally was gonna get out of this boring dorm room and have some friend to hang out with. Since there was an hour before the outing I decided to go shower again so I can feel a bit fresh. I entered the bathroom. I got into the shower and while I was showering I heard the dorm room open. I ignored it since I knew it was Cameron. Once I was done I noticed I forgot my clothes.

Ugh now I have to go in front of Cameron in my towel.

As I was about to do that I thought why not just ask him to give me my clothes. I slightly opened the bathroom door.

"Cameron?"

"Yes?" I heard his voice further away.

"Can you please pass m-me my clothes?"

Right after that sentence he appeared in front of the door and I shrieked almost dropping my towel.

"What the hell?!?"

"Take them yourself" he smirked.

"Pleaseeee?"

"No!"

"Fine!" I huffed. I got out of the bathroom door walking slowly and tightly gripping my towel. It made me even more self conscious that Cameron was watching me when I was only in my towel. I walked towards the pile of clothes and took them in my hands quickly. Once I turned around I was face to face with Cameron only a few inches apart. It's was like I forgot how to breathe.

"Um w-what are you doing C-Cameron?"

"What does it seem like?" He smirked walking closer and closer until I was pushed against the wall. His face got closer and closer every second.

"U-uh..." I stuttered.

He started kissing me on the lips passionately. It was like there were sparks everywhere. I resisted the urge to kiss him and tried to push him back but he had his arms wrapped around me. I could only use one arm because the other I was using to hold the towel. He deepened the kiss making me want to kiss him and I did. I wrapped both of my arms around his and kissed him. Then I realized I had dropped my towel. I quickly hugged Cameron tightly so he wouldn't be able to see me naked and wrapped the towel around me quickly.

"D-Did you see me?" I shrieked scared.

"No" he replied."but you will be the death of me" he whispered into my ear while his hot breath fanned against my skin giving you goose bumps

I pulled out of the hug and was about to walk to the bathroom when the door bell rang. I shrieked realizing it was Blake. It was already 8. I opened the door. I smiled.

"Hey!" He smiled. "Nice view I am having here"

"Hey sorry I am not ready yet. I lost track of time. I'll be ready in a few. Come in!"

He came and looked at Cameron, who only looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Blake this is Cameron my roommate and Cameron this is Blake my friend" I introduced them.

They nodded at each other. I went into the shower and changed into some actual clothes and breathed a sigh of relief now I don't have to worry about the towel.

I got out of the bathroom and did my hair. Once I was done. I told Blake and we both left.

Let's see how the date goes...

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x