~Will Smith• Isn't she lovely

All the cameras and people calling your name started to get overwhelming as you and your husband stood on the red carpet posing.

"Will Y/n over here" you both heard from the right of you so you both turned and posed.

You both kept it going while throwing in a few silly poses. After 10 minutes you walked off the red carpet so that Will could do the interviews.

You stood by yourself watching as he talked and answered questions. You weren't one for all the attention so you usually shy away from interviews.

"Y/n babe come here for a minute" will yelled calling you over with his hand.

You slowly walked towards him and smiled.

"Look at my baby don't she just look beautiful" he spoke loudly with a big smile.

You shook your head and blushed as he kept gushing over you.

"You see the baby hairs. Look at how it's all slicked back and smooth. Ain't my baby just so fine. Make me wanna run a marathon" he said wrapping his arms around you as the camera caught everything he said.

"So Ms. Y/N what are you looking forward to in the show?" The man asked moving the microphone towards you.
I'm looking forward to going back home you thought.

"Oh I'm looking forward to seeing my husband perform and hopefully accept an award tonight" You politely smiled as he continued the interview.

"Ok everybody. Be serious be seri- Aye I'm talking motherfuckers" the host, Samuel L. Jackson said into the mic causing everyone to laugh.

"Ok now give it up to the young cat...Will Smith " he said and everyone stood and clapped.

You danced around and smiled watching your husband perform. You got more excited as Kool Moe and Dru Hill came out. You sat down when they did the final pose thinking they were over.

All of a sudden you hear the crowd roar and a piano playing. Your eye searched the stage before you realized Stevie Wonder was on stage too. You cheered and clapped in excitement watching everything go down.

Watching Will performing is something you always enjoyed.

He jogged backstage to change back into what he wore on the red carpet before he came back to where you both were sitting.

You kissed him as soon as he turned to you.

"Baby you did such a great job out there. I mean all those guests you had were dope too but baby you did your thing" you said in his ear so he could hear you.

He smiled as you continued to kiss his all over his face and the camera man caught it.

About an hour later Will was back onstage presenting the best r&b record of the year.

"And the winner is Mrs. y/n Smith!! Give it up for my baby yall" he said as the crowd erupted in screams.

You smiled as you walked up the stairs and towards your husband who pulled you in for a kiss. You pulled away as the crowd screamed louder but he still kissed you all over your face.

You cleared your throat and walked up to the microphone. Will followed behind you still planting kisses on you and he rubbed your arms.

"I'd like to thank my family and friends, my children, my fans and God, who made all this possible and gave me the love of my life. Thank you for this award and for giving me the opportunity to receive this award. Goodnight" you said doing a curtsy as they screamed and clapped as you both walked towards backstage.

______________________________

I just love Will & Jada😍😩.
Update number 3 though, in the same night👀👀 working on Feenin' chapters too😬😬