~Khalil Kain• Locked Up

"Yo y/n just come down here and bail me out " Khalil spoke to you.

" 'lil I can't do that. I'm not even gonna consider it." You said calmly.

"What the hell you mean 'you not gonna do it' I'm ya man you supposed to hold me down" he yelled angrily.

"I can't keep bailing you out. We have a son that I have to take care of and I can't do that if I'm always spending money on you to bail you out" you spoke calmly to him.

"Exactly, I need to be there for my son yn. H
e needs me". He said as you sighed.

"I can't let my son go hungry another night because his daddy doesn't know how to act. I'm sorry but you're gonna have to call someone else. I'm not putting anyone over my son and that bail is way too expensive" you spoke back.

You hung up as you heard him yell your name. Sitting back on your couch you sighed as tears filled your eyes.

You felt that you were doing the right thing for your son but that was your husband.

"Mama what's wrong?" you heard your son's voice say as he stood in the frame of the hallway.

"Justin baby come here " you said as you tried to find the right words to say to him.

"Daddy is gonna be gone for a while " you said slowly looking him in his light brown eyes.

"Again mama he just came back"he spoke with his face scrunched up.

"I know baby but all we can do is take it one day at a time ok?" You asked him as his face showed disappointment.

"Yes ma'am" he said hopping off your lap and walking towards his room.

It has been a few months since you had heard from Khalil and you were definitely worried but you didn't let that stop you from taking care of your son. Not to mention his mom would inform you of his well being consistently

Justin asked questions and you told him he was gone on a business trip.

Running as fast as you could in your heels you walked into Justin's school. You were extremely late in picking him up. Walking into the office of the preschool you stated that you were there for pickup.

"Hi um I'm here to get Justin Kain" you said trying to catch your breathe.

"Oh ma'am his father came and got him about an hour ago" she said looking confused.

You felt your knees get weak. "Uh that's not possible his father is out of town " you spoke calmly.

"Ma'am his father picked him up. His name is on the list and he showed proof of id" she said pulling out the sign out sheet.

And there was his signature. When did he get out? Why didn't he call? Where the hell is he with your son?!

Nodding your head you left and went to Khalil's mothers home. You knew she would give you the information you needed.

Knocking on the door you were surprised as Khalil answered the door.

"Oh now y/n I was bringing him back to your house tonight I just had to see him" he said quickly since he felt that you were going to go off on him.

You stood there shocked as you looked at him, he looked very good. He gained what seemed to be muscle mass and seemed to be a lot happier in a setting surrounded by family.

  He gained what seemed to be muscle mass and seemed to be a lot happier in a setting surrounded by family

"Well when you bring him back we can talk about a schedule." You stated before pulling him into a hug.

"It's good to see you back" you mumbled into his chest, inhaling his scent.

"It's good to be back baby. It's gonna be all good things from now on y/n. Thank you" he kissed your forehead before you walked away.