Chapter 14-Edited

Chapter 14(part 1)

Elizabeth's POV

Waking up the next morning, I feel disappointed as soon as I realize that Ryder isn't with me. I pick up the note that's on top of his pillow and I feel a smile stretch across my lips as I read it.

~Dear angel,

Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. You honestly look too adorable when you sleep. I am so happy that we are finally home, and you are finally in our house, in our bed.

Today, you have a busy day ahead of you. I hope you're ready for a long day. You are going to be able to see some more of the pack and some more of the area. Are you ready for a surprise? I've been planning this since the moment I looked into your eyes and I realized that you're mine. I hope you enjoy everything today. Emily is going to be there soon to help you get ready or whatever. Wear whatever you want to, but make sure you're comfortable.

I do have one suggestion though, please don't wear makeup. You look absolutely breathtaking without it, so I don't want you to wear something you don't need.

I really hope you like the day I've planned out for you, and I can't wait to see you later.~

I let out a squeal after reading the letter. I fall down onto the bed and reread the letter a few times to make sure that I read everything correctly. This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me, and I don't even know what's going to happen yet.

"We have such an amazing mate. I can't believe that people think he is heartless."

"Belle! Where have you been?"

"Well while you've been spending time with Ryder, I've been spending time with Kaydon." She mumbles and she sounds a little sheepish.

I jump out of bed and I head towards the bathroom so I can start getting ready for my big day.

*

*

*

It's been 2 hours since I woke up, and I'm finally ready for today. I've changed into my clothes, and I had a quick breakfast of toast and nutella. It's now 12:30 and I'm not allowed to eat lunch since apparently, Ryder and I are going out for lunch.

I'm wearing a pair of dark jeans with flat brown boots that go a little farther than my ankle. My long-sleeved shirt is an emerald color, since that's apparently Ryder's favorite color, and I'm wearing a small brown jacket over it. My face is also makeup free since Ryder asked me not to wear makeup.

Originally, Emily wanted me to wear a dress, but it's a little too windy and cold for me to do that today. I'm not used to this cooler temperature since Georgia never really got this cold. Obviously it's not that bad since I'm a werewolf, but it's still too cold for a dress. It's late spring, but it's still cool.

"Are you ready for this?" Emily says while practically jumping up and down. I think she may be even more excited than I am.

"Yeah, I'm ready, I just feel a little nervous."

"Well don't be! Everything is going to be perfect! You know, I never knew that Ryder could be so sweet. Before you came here, he barely smiled, and he was always so quiet and serious. Now, he won't stop smiling, and he won't shut up about how amazing you are!" I can feel my cheeks heating up and I give her a sheepish smile.

"Well, we should get going. I'm ready."

"Ok, but you're going to have to wear this blindfold." I give her a flat look, but allow her to tie the blindfold on my face.