④ ✍️ Writing Tip: Finding the Middle Way

Writing is like anything else in life. There's a middle way that's usually the best way.

As a writer, don't write too much description or too little. As a writer, don't push yourself to write all the time, but don't let go and not write at all. As a writer, write what speaks to you and your interests, but also give the reader your full consideration.

When you can write well in the middle way, you will be a great writer.

How do you know where that sweet spot is, though?

You won't without a lot of practice. Tip books like this one can help guide and instruct you, but in the end it's up to you to find it in yourself. Only then will it flow through your fingertips.

So if you don't know where to look when want to improve, always consider the middle way. Think about the pros and cons of everything, and try to weave somewhere in the middle, to maximize the pros and minimize the cons. It's hard, but it's the entire journey of becoming a self-fulfilled writer.

Because at the end of the road there's a lot of peace and a lot of fun. I wake up confident every morning and write without worries, but it's only after well over a million words written, many years on this platform, and a lot of personal growth just as a human being.

And it was all worth it... because of books like this one. With my writing and with my stories I want to help people—help make people happy. I like writing for myself, but I love writing for you. That's the middle way.

 That's the middle way