Ch6 : Home

Chapter 6: Home

[Edited: August 20, 2015]

Recap: This is gonna be a really interesting life.

___

(Niall's P.O.V)

On the car ride home, Lilly fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, she looked so peaceful. She started stirring and then she slowly opened her ocean blue eyes. Lilly looked up at me and smiled. I grinned back. I wish Lou hadn't decided to keep her a secret all this time.

"Where are we going? Please, don't send me to a orphanage! I-I don't want to go there... I want to-" Lilly begged, getting immensely scared, her eyes wide and filled with fear as she scanned her surroundings.

"Lilly, stop. We're not going to send you to the orphanage, okay? We wouldn't even think of it. Just relax and when you wake up, we'll be home," I said, cutting her off.

She nodded, still looking conflicted about where we were going. Lilly closed her eyes and leaned back on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the boys smiling at me. Liam gave me a kind smile.

"She's been through so much, lads, why can't we just tell her?" I asked, desperate, and pained.

They all sighed, "We just can't, Niall!
She's can't know, okay? She's never going to know!" Louis replied, but I could tell this was breaking his heart too.

I sighed, it broke my heart, knowing that Lilly will unfortunately never be able to hear, a secret that could have million types of reactions to it, and I had a feeling it would've been a bad reaction. I just want to tell her so bad, but we can't because it will break her little, fragile, heart.

----

(Lilly's P.O.V)

I closed my eyes, and let the sleep take over my body. I was about to slip into the black abyss, until I heard a conversation. Out of curiosity, I decided to listen.

"She's been through so much, lads, why can't we just tell her?" An Irish voice rang.

What is Niall talking about?

"She just can't Niall! She's can't know, okay? She's never going to know!" Louis replied, his voice hinting a bit of pain.

Yeah, sorry, what can't I know?

I was tempted to wake up and ask, but I let the darkness take over and shrugged off the conversation. It was probably nothing.

[30 minutes later]

"Wake up, Lilly. Come on we're here," A voice called
softly.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Zayn lightly shaking me.

"I'm tired..." I whined. Then, I held my arms open, signaling him to carry me. He chuckled and carried me out of the car.

     When I saw the house, or mansion, to be honest, my eyes widened as big as golfballs. I jumped out of Zayn's arms and ran inside.

I opened the front door in absolute awe. There was a long staircase on the left and two rooms were on the right. A chandelier hung on the ceiling, the lights dazzling on the walls. It was beautiful.

     I walked into the room closest to the front door. I looked around, and guessed it was a game room. It had a Wii, PS3, flat screen tv, pool table, air hockey, and in the corner was a few games and a bar table.