26.2 Growing Closer (B)

Hello, I started off with an intention of writing about 3000 words but ended up writing 5000 words...Hoping its not too long or monotonous...I have very high hopes with this update...Hopefully you'll like it

srishti_chakraborty I hope you like my interpretation of your words...

Without any further ado, here's the update..Hope you like it..fingers crossed..!!

Warning - Not proof read, please ignore the mistakes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------- Scene 2 --------------------------------------

Nandini was on video con-call with Fab5, Abhi and Navya.

Cabir – Guys, Holi is coming up...Let's discuss about that...let's utilize this con-call for something useful rather than just chatting..!!

Alya – Oh freak...I totally forgot about that...!!

Dhruv – Calm down Alya...You cannot afford to get hyper on every petty thing now..I hope you realise that..and before you get too excited, let us have a chat with the doctor as well if you could play holi or not..!!

Mukti – Dhruv...she is pregnant...not sick..Of course she can play holi..!!

Nandani – But have to stay away from Bhaang though..!!

Manik – And have to be really careful with walking and running around...!!

Alya – But guys...we always celebrate Holi at my place...being the host I will have to prepare for the event..right..!!

Navya – Then we are not celebrating it at your place...There is no way you are stressing yourself..!!

Manik – Absolutely...!!

Abhi – Let's celebrate Holi at Manik's place this year..What say..??

Cabir - That is actually a great idea Abhi..Splash of colors on Manik's terrace..I am already excited..!!

Dhruv - And let's not forget the fact that Manik is the best host amongst us..So this Holi will be so much fun...Wohooo....I am so excited..!!

Manik - Perfect then, my place it is...!!

Alya – Guys but I want to do it..!!

Seeing her grumpy face, Manik spoke

Manik – So even today you will be the one doing it Alya...You will instruct all of us and we shall follow your orders...It's just that we can't let you stress yourself by going from one place to another...!!

Alya – Wohooo...So I get to be the boss...is it..??

Nandini – Yup that's exactly what it is..!!

Alya – Cool then, I'll divide the work and make a list of who will do what...I'll send that to you guys on the group...and Nandini you would be the one with me all the time...just like old days..!!....Gosh this is so exciting...Let me make the list first..

Mukti – Here comes the list again...Nandini your idea of making lists, Alya throws it at us almost everytime...Why did you teach her this...??

Nandini – Because it is good to be organized and Alya, don't worry I'll be with you all the time...Ok Boss..!!

Manik – Wait for that...when are you coming to Mumbai..??

Nandini – On Saturday..may be...haven't booked my tickets yet...will do it today..??