rollercoaster

Credits to my lovely donsaeng Fizza_Hyder love u.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

Taehyung hasn't ever been on a rollercoaster in his entire life. But he didn't want to admit that to Jungkook.

So even though his lower lip was trembling, he acted excited to ride the rollercoaster.

Junhkook raised an eyebrow at his behavior, and got into the seat next to taehyung.

The rollercoaster started off slow, but eventually got faster.

Taehyung resisted the urge to puke and grab the body next to him. But he was still determined not to show his weaker side.

He forced a laugh and yelled in joy.
But next to him, jungkook was super calm and so was Minhi.

They seemed to be enjoying this a lot unlike him. That rollercoaster ride seemed too long.

Taehyung could see Minhi had her hands on Jungkook's arm. He wondered what it felt like, having his muscular, taut arms under her fingers.

Jungkook turned to him, and a laugh escaped his lips.

Did he just say that out loud?

Taehyung probably looked ridiculous.
The ride finally ended. Minhi said she was dizzy, and held on to his arm for dear life.

Yeah, right.

She finally went off to go to some meeting. Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief.

They collapsed on a bench. He rubbed his arm. There were literally marks of her nails on it.

"Sorry," Jungkook said suddenly, stretching the back of his neck.

"Huh?"

"For letting her ruin, uh-,"

"So this was meant to be a date?" taehyung asked, the corner of his lips slightly turned upside forming a grin.

"No. I mean, you're my only companion, we're - if you, I mean_" he scratched his neck at a loss for words. That was the first time taehyung had seen him speechless, since he was usually brilliant with words.

Taehyung let out a small laugh.

"Why's this funny?"

He pinched both jungkook's cheeks.

"You're cute when you stutter,"

"Cheesy"

"I know"

"But we are at least acquaintances, right?" he asked, staring at the grass.

Taehyung leaned his head against his shoulder, closing his eyes. The soft cold breeze caressed his face making him shiver.

"Maybe friends, I don't know. What d'you think?"

There was a comfortable silence. Noticing taehyung's shivering state, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, leaning to his side.

"If we're friends, you'd be my only one," he said suddenly.

"Really? What about Minhi?"

"We're just confreres," he replied.

"You'll be increasing my vocabulary if you tell me what 'confreres' means"

"Fellow workers," he replied

"Oh. We need to go now, we have a photoshoot in an hour," taehyung informed him looking at his watcwatch.

Jungkook sighed, again.

"Come on, let's go,"