Chapter 9

Jonas stared down at her, she really was a beautiful girl and her pregnancy only made her look more attractive. He didn't know the cause of that, but the fact that it was his child inside her appeal to him more than he would like to admit. Without thinking he used one hand to caress her belly and felt her jump with surprise. "Is this okay?" when she nodded he ran his hand all over her bulge and stared in fascination. "Tell me, did you ever think we could have made a baby from one go? How did you take it when you found out you were pregnant?"

"I-ah- was shocked at first, so shocked that I set an appointment the following morning for an abortion. I couldn't care for a baby, not with..." she stop herself right there, then said instead "not with me just moving and all, but by morning I had changed my mind and cancelled it."

"You were going to abort my babies?" Jonas asked in fury.

"I had barely a place to live or even a job and I never thought I would get pregnant so early, I'm just 22 years old and was fresh out of college. I am just in so many ways a teenager," at least that what she felt like sometime, every male close to her treat her like one. But she didn't want to think about Albert and Jessie now.

Jonas considered her for a few minutes. In a way she was right, she was so small, well not now anyway, and fragile, something delicate to be hidden from the world protected and cared for. And to think how he had handle her roughly that night, she must think he was a monster. On second thought she had seem to like it...very much, he was getting hard just thinking about it. "Hmm, you were very good that night, for your first time and all." He grinned as she coloured up. They were silent for a while and Jonas continued to sway to the song smoothly his hand still caressing her belly then suddenly he felt little jabs against his palm and he fell deeply in love with his twins then. "Oh my God, they just moved!" he exclaimed excited like a kid would standing in a chocolate store.

Emma just gave him a smile. "Yeah, they were sleeping earlier." She said warmly and rubbed a spot where one just kicked her. She looked at Jonas and he was staring at her with a strange look in his eyes "What?" and before she knew it his lips were on hers. She gasped with surprise and he took advantage of her open mouth to shove his tongue inside. She heard the room erupt in gasp and quit whispers fill the room but she was too far gone to care. She was so hot and she was quivering so bad that she wrapped her hands around his neck and hang on for dear life. A moan escaped her as Jonas continued to assault her mouth with his hot tongue. Little did they know that someone was taking pictures of them.

Jonas couldn't believe what he was doing; he knew he shouldn't have done it but he'd got caught up in her beautiful face and the special moment they shared when their babies moved- the first time for him. It was the most amazing thing he could have experienced. He heard Emma moan for the fifth time and this one was louder that the rest so he breaks the kiss to give her some time to breathe. He gave a smile when she started pouting just as much as she even struggle for breath. He was aware of people staring at them but he didn't acknowledge them.

Emma noticed them as well and groaned inwardly, this was the second time they saw her kissing, and to make matters worse it's not even the same guy. What are they thinking about her now? And then something else occurred to her, they will know Jonas is the father of her baby. Why else would someone like him kiss a fat pregnant lady? And embarrassingly she was still all hot and bothered from his delicious kiss. She blushed scarlet and rests her head in his trying to hide from enquiring gazes. She knew she wasn't making it any better by doing this but she didn't like the way some people especially the women were staring at her. And he smelled to damn good to even consider walking away from him and go home as she knows she should. Sighing contentedly, at least for the moment, she closed her eyes and let Jonas held her.