Part 13

Y/n's Pov

We walked through the door of the frozen yogurt place and I looked up from my phone to meet a pair of green eyes.

No... it cant be even Nora was stunned

The girl with green eyes immediately stood up and started walking over to us with her eyes glowing green.

Amber stood in front of me, her eyes glowing purple glaring at the girl. Good thing this place is empty.

The girl growled and looked down at my hand in Amber's hand and growled louder.

uh-huh, I didn't take this shit with Mani and I definitely ain't taking it with a stranger. I pushed Amber behind me and started growling at the mystery girl. Quickly she grabbed my hand and I felt sparks.

Shit

thanks for explaining my feelings Nora

yea sure no problem

I quickly took my hand out of hers, she had a sad expression flickered on her face before she continued growling.

''Hey hey calm down'' Aria stood in between us.

''Honestly, I came here to meet a new friend and I feel so attacked right now'' Amber says behind me.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing, the mystery girl had a small smile looking at me almost dying on the floor with laughter.

''Alright let's just go sit down and calm down''

We all sat at the table the mystery girl was sitting at. I took a second to take in her features. She had shoulder-length dark brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, pale skin, and was wearing all black.

''Lauren this is Amber and Y/n'' she says pointing to us '' I am sorry for Laurens behavior, she's probably just having a bad day'' says Aria.

''Or I just met my mate whos holding hands with another girl'' Lauren said leaning on the table staring at me and threw a cold look at Amber.

''What?'' Amber says looking at me in confusion.

I looked at Amber and said in the pack link ''If I understood what was going on trust me you'd know, when I find out what's happening I'll tell you later'' she nodded. Everyone else in the pack link was confused as to what was happening.

''Oh look they're in their own little world'' says an annoyed Lauren.

''Yeah, it's called a pack link ya dumbass'' Amber says rolling her eyes. Lauren stood up and grabbed Amber and had her pinned against the wall across the room in a second. even though they're across the room Aria and I can still hear them. It's the super hearing yo.

''Insult me again and you're dead. Stay away from Y/n she's mine'' Lauren growls.

''I'll insult whoever I want, you don't even know her, and she isn't yours,'' Amber says smirking.

I know Amber can handle herself but ya gotta understand this my best friend

So I got up and-

A/n

Suppa, it's me, Ann. I wanted to make Lauren's entrance bigger but I'm exhausted from babysitting and I didn't want to wait a week to update so yea. Who knew it was Lauren's last chapt? If you did

CONGRATULATIONS YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

jkjkjk

soooo yea DOUBLE UPDATE BISHES

YOU FUCKIN WELCOME CUZ IM TIRED AS SHIT AND WASNT FINNA DO THIS.

BUT I LOVE YALL SO MUCH I DID

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace XD

P.S I didn't edit this cuz again tired so if you see any mistakes please correct me  thx chuuu