5. Called In

**1 YEAR LATER**

{Jake's POV}

'Alpha! Rouges. We need Dark Moon.' We needed training. And fast. I picked up the phone an dialed the Dark Moon pack number. It rang three times.

"Hello? Dark Moon. What can we do for you today?" A female voice asked.

"I need to speak with your Alpha," I said. "This is Alpha Jake of Midnight." I told the lady. I heard a pause, and some voices in the background.

"I'm sorry, but the Alpha seems a bit preoccupied at the moment, but I was told to take a message." She said.

"Tell your Alpha we have a rouge problem, and need training at Midnight Pack." I told her.

"Okay Alpha Jake. We will be there in about three days. Be prepared to train hard." She said and hung up the phone. All I heard was the dial tone.

**********

{Sara's POV}

Sam, Kyle, Nick, Max, and I were in my room playing truth or dare. ((Nick and max are the black hair and brown hair wolves. Black-nick brown-max)) I was dared to go kiss a wall. So I did. I was Alpha and still carefree when it came to things I would or wouldn't do. I was the best fighter, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make my body look great.

"Sam. Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" She said.

"Okay. I dare you to... go and kiss the bathroom floor." I said. I giggled and she grinned and nodded and went and did what I said. We were still playing when I got mind linked.

'Alpha! We have an Alpha Jake, Midnight Pack, on the phone requesting to speak with you.' Kelsie, my beta said. She lost a bet and had to answer phones for a day. She was also my BFF.

'Tell him to leave a message and that I'm preoccupied.' I told her. I could sense her nod.

'He says that there's been a problem with rouges and they need trainers and fighters.' Kelsie said.

'Tell him we'll be there in about three days' I said. 'Oh. Then you can come join us in Truth or Dare' I added. She was up here in less than ten seconds flat.

We continued playing Truth or Dare for about an hour, then had a movie marathon, and we all fell asleep on the couch in my room.

**********

I mind linked my pack.

'I need trainers and fighters to join me and absolutes to Midnight pack. Not everyone can come. Do not come if you have a mate or pup. Protect them.' I immediately got about 15 people to join.

'We leave in three days. Go pack.' I ordered and started packing myself.

**********

**THREE DAYS LATER**

'We want to make a great first impression. I'm riding in last. You all go first, and make sure you have their attention. We have got to make it clear that they do not disobey us. Link me when Alpha Jake introduces himself, and probably thinks Nick is alpha.' I mind linked my group. They all mind link laughed. We loved messing with packs. We were as famous for our pranks as we were for our bad as* attitudes, training methods, trainers, and fighters.

I could hear through the open mind links what was happening. Heck I could see it. I was about a 2 minute drive away. This is what I saw and heard through Kelsie's eyes and ears.

They drove up and parked with a squealing of tires. They all had on their leather jackets and black combat boots, along with a white t-shirt, crop top, or tank top and black jeans. Skinny for girls, baggy for guys. They saw a man, an alpha, okay. It was Alpha Jake walk through the crowd to greet them. My heart beat faster and my wolf whined.