Robin des Bois | preview

"I do what I do because it's the only way I have of making a difference. And trust me, Jeffrey's parents really didn't need that ten grand that much anyway."

Isis Greene is not your average nineteen year old starving art student. At first glance, she's just like any other girl, but her nightly activities suggest otherwise.

After nightfall, she becomes an outlaw, a thief –stealing from the rich and giving to the poor (or as she says, "finally getting that silver spoon stuck up their ass out of it").

Everything usually goes according to plan. Key word: usually.

In the space of one week, too many things go way too wrong, and her world tilts out of its axis.

Alexei Romanov and Gabriel Ferreira were never part of her plans. But now she has no choice but to include both boys in them.

~♠~

Honestly, I cannot in good conscience recommend this story to anyone. Read at your own risk and peril. You have been warned. I was truly an immature noob when I wrote this.

Even though it's embarrassing, I'm leaving it up because, apparently, it builds character to own up to your mistakes.

This was my mistake and I'm owning up to it.

I guess it's entertaining, in some ways.

If you want something better to read (in my humble opinion), you should check out my WIP, Girls With Stars In Their Eyes. *wink wink nudge nudge*

For those who made it this far in this Ted Talk, happy reading!