Chapter 38

Eyeless Jacks POV
I haven't seen [Name] after what we done. I can't believe I let that happen.. I let my mind get the best of me. I done what I wanted to do. Not what I should have done. I followed my impulsive desires rather than following the morals... I sigh as I walk down the hallways. Listening out for any sign of [Name]. UGH what am I thinking?! Who cares if I followed my impulsive desires? I'm a proxy for fuck sake! Proxies don't follow morals.
I grunt as I reach a dead end. I had searched the entire cabin for [Name], but nothing. I even searched in the forest but she wasn't there either. There was only one place I didn't check.
She wouldn't be in the attic? Why would she? She would have no reason to. Nobody uses the attic. Except Masky. I shrug as I make my way up and up the stairs. Luckily my diet of human organs seemed to be doing me well. Any normal person would surely be out of breath by this many stairs.
As I slowly make my way towards the attic. I hear quiet sobs, coming from behind the door, within the room.
I reach out and try to open it, it was luckily unlocked. However, as soon as the door started to creek open, a tiny gasp came from within side.

Readers POV
I had woken up weak and in pain. My eyes were covered but my mouth wasn't. A stinging, throbbing sensation filled my body as my new wounds hid behind their bandages.
Why am I like this. First I get tortured, then I have another nightmare of my past. Why am I like this.. why me!
I begin to sob as my tears soak into my blindfold. However, I suddenly hear the door start to open which causes me to gasp in fear as more pain could be approaching.

The sound of footsteps drawing near filled my ear drums as they got louder and louder, closer and closer. My body starts to tremble, causing the chains around my wrists to rattle. My heart beat increases as does my breathing. Getting heavier, faster and shuddery.
I listen carefully as the footsteps come to a halt. The clocks ticking could not be heard over my breathing and my heart pounding out of my chest.
"P-Please... don't.. I-I can't take a-anymore.." I stutter quietly and slowly in fear and out of weakness.
There was no reply. The fear inside of me began to grow as I stay there I silence. My body gathers all the energy it can as it shakes and pulls against the chains violently.
"Please...! I don't want any more of this!! Let me go please!! PLEASE!" I cry loudly as tears pour down my face. From all the tugging I must have pulled my stitches as I feel blood drip down my arm and stomach, soaking the badges.
Eyeless Jacks POV
As I walk into the room, I watch in shock as [Name] stands weakly before me. Her hands held up above her head by chains. She had a bandage around her arm from her wrist to her elbow and also one around her showing stomach. She wore a shirt, but it had been ripped, and was hanging from her person.
I must have been in a daze by how much of a surprise I was in when she suddenly starts to trash about, crying out.
"Please...! I don't want any more of this!! Let me go please!! PLEASE" I go to say something, tell her that it was me, but I was stopped by something. It wasn't a person. But a smell... Where was this smell coming from? I inhale deeply, breathing in the delicious sent. It was blood. I gaze upon [Name]'s bandages as they begin to turn from white to red. Her wounds must be opening by her thrashing. I hold back my urge to tear her apart, and walk over to her, grabbing hold of the chains.
She begins to panic even more. Her body growing weak by the blood loss.
I tug hard in the chains, causing them to break away from the wall. [Name]'s body falls but I catch her before she hits the floor.
She was so weak but she still tried to talk. To plead for her life. Still thinking I was her torturer.
"P-Please... who ever you... a-are.. let me g-go..." She mumbles, as her body tries to fall unconscious. I remove her blindfold from around her eyes. She gazes up upon my mask. Her eyes were grey and dull, her face pale.
"J-Jack..." She whispers as her eyes start to flutter shut.
"I'm getting you out of here [Name]." I say as her body falls limp in my arms. I turn and head for the door. Leaving the attic.