Medic X Reader (L)

Prize for (and requested by) tf22redmedic, our second place winner in the previous contest!

Your heated bodies slammed against one another as the man behind you pounded with all of his unbridled desire seeping out through the cracks of his once serious and professional persona.

Your superior was known to be a hardened, tough, no-nonsense kind of man in the field of medicine; you, being his loyal nurse of five years, could easily attest to such claims, and could even add some new ones on the list: rough, dominating, blunt, forward, deft, thick, big, warm, throbbing-

Oh wait, that was his dick.

The sudden sound of a hard slap filled the now stuffy bedroom and you let off a sultry moan at the stinging sensation that lingered on your ass.

"I asked you a question," Ludwig grunted, thrusting his hips up your raw bottom and plunging his member deeper inside you. "You vere thinking about my dick again, ja (Y/N)?"

He stretched your walls around his cock and you, in turn, pushed yourself back, wanting to feel fuller than full and wanting to make the most of this rare, wonderful experience. It surprised you just how informative the whole thing could actually be! For instance, you learned that having the distended dick of your most respected mentor inside you felt great.

Your mind only screamed sex the very moment he went up behind you and roamed his naked hands up and down your body.

You were only cleaning his bloody tools at the time, and as much as you wanted to further question the motive for the doctor's actions, a new, much stronger feeling seized control of not only your brain but of your body as well.

Lust.

It quickly trampled over your sense of reason and better judgement, turning a professional such as yourself into a mindless being that only wanted to be fucked and sated over and over again.

Oh, and how warm his hands were! Sure, they turned calloused and rough from all the years he spent as a combat medic, but as he embraced you and held you and stripped you of your clothing, he was careful and precise, almost gentle. You loved the heat that tingled on your skin where he touched you, especially if it was the small of your back, or your nape, or your heaving breasts. You could tell he loved touching them just as much as you loved feeling him there.

Your nipples have turned hard from his teasing touches, and the soft muscles of your breasts became taut mounds, constantly wet with sheen from the doctor's tongue and mouth.

After you've had your share of pleasure, Medic brought you down on your knees and asked -no, commanded- that you go ahead and suck him off. He went off to say something about how the two of you needed this, how this week has been stressful and all. You nearly sneered at the logic!

Yeah, putting cock in my mouth will surely get my mind off things!

Oh how wrong you realized you were later on. Once you took his shaft up your small, wet mouth, you could only register how hot and throbbing he really was. How long has he been keeping himself under control?

"Vell don't just keep it in zhere," the doctor hissed, the control slipping off his face. "Suck."

As you took him further down your throat, he gripped at your hair to keep you in place, and all that time he watched you with eyes sheened by pleasure and emotion. It soon occurred to you that the longer you went at it, the better you were able to fit his member, and you even showed him a few tricks you've been hiding up your sleeve.

The doctor gave a ragged gasp when you suddenly ran your tongue up the little slit on his head, and the reaction gratified you so that you did it again.

And again.

And again.

Until he came harshly inside your mouth, spewing out thick jets of warm, white cum that dribbled down your chin.

In retaliation to your earlier stunt, he kept his vice grip on your hair like wrapped rope and forced you to swallow all that he had to give out. To his surprise, his blue orbs widened at how determined you were to drink up every drop that fell, not one wasted on the floor or wherever. He made a mental note to reward you later for your efforts.

"Good girl- you really are a needy little slut," he grunted with a strained smile. "How about I just take you now, hm?"

And that was how you got to where you were: lying face down on the soft mattress with some German doctor rutting your ass roughly at an almost non-human speed. Not that you minded all that, of course.

Your yelps of surprise rippled into gasps and moans whenever he'd slap your rump every second thrust, and you grew hornier and wetter with each assault he laid down on your smooth skin.

"You imagine zhis every night don't you, Frau?" he asked under his breath. "Don't lie; I could hear your moaning from your room."

You didn't answer, too caught up in the feel of his throbbing cock sheathing itself in and out your private flesh. Not pleased, he lifted a hand and spanked your butt once more, earning another strangled moan out from your throat.

"I asked you a question," Ludwig grunted, thrusting his hips up your raw bottom and plunging his member deeper inside you. "You vere thinking about my dick again, ja (Y/N)?"

You only pressed your body further back in response; the fire bubbling inside your core igniting further when you felt the tuft of curly dark hair scratching at the skin of your bottom.

"You're my little whore now," he whispered lowly inside your ringing ear with a mischievous smirk on his handsome face. He then trailed kisses up your sweaty neck. "I've claimed you. Do you understand (Y/N)?"

You nodded weakly, and you felt him twitch for the second time that day, filling you up with even more of his cum as a claim to his ownership.

"I'm yours..."

Well this was a really dirty fanfic. °^° but anyhow, I hope y'all enjoyed it! Next chapter is for the first prized winner so stay tuned for updates. :D

~