Chapter 8- 'You spoon raped me Hastings.'

“PIZZA’S READY!” I screamed towards the door.

About 10 seconds later, the hungry posse filed in and went for the pizza.

“Nate, is that pepperoni in your hand?” Drake asks, a smug look on his face as he looked at Nate who had a mouthful of pizza and looked like he had been caught masturbating.

After a few seconds, he shrugs.

“Its food, I could eat my own face right now.” He dismisses Drake quickly, shoving the entire slice in his mouth and chewing like a wild animal.

I was related to that…

“Marvellous recipe here Mia.” Jimmy commented, saluting me with a slice of pizza.

I laughed at him, taking another tray full of garlic bread out of the oven and placing it on the counter.

We had managed to escape in the store earlier due to Lacey’s fire alarm stunt. Clearly the staff there have never practiced any fire drill because as soon as the alarm went off everyone started screaming and darting towards the door, giving Drake a chance to wheel the trolley (with me still in it) to the car and tip the entire contents of it in the trunk (yes, with me still in it)

We made a pretty hefty getaway, and once we got back to the house we were greeted by Jimmy and Luke sat outside our house waiting for us to get home.

They were both good friends of Drake and Nate’s, all four of them were on the football team when they were back at school and they were pretty much exactly the same considering every single one of them thought they were a shiny gift wrapped package sent down from God himself.

I did however notice Drake’s pissed off face when they greeted each other. Jimmy and Luke looked a little guilty, and I was confused as to why there was so much hostility between these guys when they were so close back at school.

Then it got explained to me when Drake made the remark that his genes made physically impossible to keep to himself.

“Oh so you’re both alive? I figured since you visited me a grand total of 3 times the entire time I was inside you were both run down by an 18 wheeler truck.”

Both Jimmy and Luke looked at the ground, clearly feeling guilty about it, and after a few apologies from them Drake just dismissed it and got on with it. Apparently guys do not hold grudges like us females, because if I was Drake I sure as hell would not have let it go. They were meant to be his friends and they didn’t even visit him in prison.

I don’t know if it’s ‘cos girls naturally cause more drama or whether it was because nothing really got to Drake so it was easy for him to get over this.

But anyway, an hour later all the boys were getting along like a house on fire; I took it upon myself to cook the food as I did not trust any of those apes with items that I had to digest into my body.

Not even Lacey. I have seen that girl try and make scrambled eggs and throw the entire egg in the pan. Un-cracked.

Since it was nice and hot outside, the lads also took it upon themselves to declare that we all had to get our swimming suits on cos we were having a pool day. I did kick up a fuss, but when I noticed Nate by the blender making margaritas, who was I to disagree with them.

The downside of this however is that there were currently 3 hot guys walking around my house in nothing but swimming trunks showing off their god like bodies and telling everyone who laid eyes on them ‘yes ladies, we work out.’

Lacey would say 4 hot guys, but my brother did not count to me obviously. The one that did count was his best friend however, because holy crap on a cracker, I think I almost passed out when he came downstairs after putting on a pair of Nate’s white Nike swimming trunks.