Chapter 15.

I had put Grace to sleep. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Now that she's almost a month old, she sleeps a little more at night. I still don't get much sleep as I use to, but I do get more than when we first came home. She still wakes up at least three time a night, but it's also easier to put her back to sleep. I know all babies are different, but I can't help but compare her to Hayden. They were both the same, in so many ways. He was also an easy baby, at least his first few months. As he grew, he was still a pretty easy baby and I really hope Grace stays that way.

I walked over to the bed, where Eric was already waiting for me. I still hadn't told him about the conversation I had with Adam, but I was planning gown doing so tonight. After talking to Adam about his brother, I couldn't help but think maybe it was Eric. I mean this coincidence is too much, at least for him not to be curious about it. It wouldn't hurt him to at least put in some DNA tests, to see if they were at least related. Maybe I can make this up to him, since I still felt like it was my fault that he stopped his search. I wonder if Eric would of finished his search by now, if I had't came into his life.

I laid down on the bed, next to Eric. He extended his arm over to my side, and I gladly laid down on his arm. He pulled me in a little closer, and I just stayed there for a bit enjoying his warmth and scent. We don't usually get to cuddle anymore, not with a newborn. We sleep at different times, especially since Eric has to wake up in the morning and I'm always waking up at night. Right now seems like such a peaceful moment for us, but I'll still talk to him about Adam.

"Hey, I have more information about Adam now," I said to him.

Still laying down, Eric tried to look down at me, even a glance. I was looking up towards him, so I could get a more clear view of his face.

"Really, what did you find out?" He questioned.

"Well, it's a brother so it was a male his parents put up for adoption," I started off. I wanted to ease him into the fact that whoever he is lives here.

"Really, well that's good for Adam then," Eric said. He starred up to the ceiling, he didn't seem like he was very interested in the conversation.

"Yeah, and also they gave up the baby at a young age as well. Mom was sixteen, and Father was seventeen. Might be the same age your biological parents had you, don't you think?" I questioned him. I wanted to ask him something, so he stays tuned to the conversation.

"Maybe, I'm not sure what age my parents gave me up for adoption. Could be the same age, or even younger," Eric suggested. I could already tell he wasn't going to hear me out about this again.

"Also, the baby they gave up for adoption lives in this town," I said to him. That caught his attention.

Eric took his arm out from under me, and he sat up a bit in bed. He was looking me straight in the eyes this time; looks like that got his attention.

"How do you know they live here?" Eric questioned me.

Now it was time to tell him that I didn't know that, I just suspected it since he got adopted into this town.

"Well, I don't know that exactly. Adam just said that he got adopted into this town, so more than likely he still lives here I assume," I explained.

Eric wore a small smirk on his lips, as he laid back down. He didn't hug me this time, but we were still close to one another. I held myself up on the bed with one of my elbows, and I stayed looking at Eric.

"Okay, well we moved here when I was in elementary school so I don' think that would make me his brother. I was stating to think they might be my biological parents too, but now I'm back to thinking no," Eric explained. I wanted to smack him over his head. Can he really not see the coincidence? Why can't he just accept it might be a possibility.