Chapter 15

Hi Guys...

I just wanted to say quickly that I appreciate all of the reads, votes, comments and fans... You seriously don't know how happy I am at the moment seeing as this was only a little story that I started in the summer last year and I'm happy how much of a warm welcoming it has had since being on Wattpad. Thank you ssssssoooooooooo much :)

The picture on the side is a picture of Aiden's Dodge Viper ->

The external link is a picture of Aiden->

Millie:  http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/639005/lucy-hale-profile.jpg

Heidi: http://www.ataaso.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/meganfox4.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. URG... its 9:00. Why can’t my body just let me have at least a couple more minutes of sleep, I mean I did go bed at 3:00 this morning and it’s not like I have homework to do. I sighed and slowly sat up in bed. I shrugged my shoulders and decided that I might as well start the day. My phone started to flash, indicating that I had a new message. I reached over my bed so then I could get my phone from the side of the alarm clock. I opened the message and saw that it was from Brooke reminding me that she was coming over today and I wasn’t allowed to forget. My legs swung themselves out of bed knowing that my stomach would start talking to me very soon. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw my mum on the phone. I walked over to the fridge and poured myself a glass of fresh orange juice and put some toast in the toaster. As I turned around to lean against the counter to wait for my toast I realized my mum had a worried look on her face.

“Mum what’s wrong?” I asked concerned.

She shrugged her shoulders “the conference starts on Monday meaning I have to fly out tomorrow so then I’m there in time.”

“Don’t worry about it I’m used to being in the house on my own.”

“Ye but what about Jake?”

“What about him?” I shrugged whilst turning around to grab my toast that had popped up. I started to walk towards the island in the middle and started to eat my toast. I heard my mum sigh at my question.

“I hate it when you bottle things up” I heard her mutter. She stood up, walked round the island so then she could kiss my forehead and then started to walk towards the hallway. I grabbed my iPhone and started to scroll through the contacts, just to see how many nanoseconds it would take to get to the bottom of the list. My finger started to hover over one specific contact that I’d completely forgotten about. I thought about it for a while... I wasn’t doing anything today and if he’s not... it’s a perfect day to be outside. I pressed call and waited for the person on the other end to answer. After a couple of rings I heard a voice.

“Hello who is this?

“Jamie its Hayden”

“Oh hey Hayden” he said sounding a little bit happier that he recognized the owner of the strange number. “So how are you?”

“I’m fine... I was just wondering if you can still teach me a bit about the cars... unless it’s too awkward for you then you don’t have to.”

“No don’t worry of course I’ll teach you a bit... Why would it be awkward?”

“You know with Mr Peterson and everything.”

“Oh right... don’t be silly... anyway do you want me to come to your house?”