Chapter 13

A/N: Good day darling. Thank you for voting and commenting, I don't know where I'd be without any one of you.  I just had to dedicate this chapter to Beautiful :) I hope you like it dearie ^-^ Cheers.

Chapter 13: Smiles, Popsicles, and Something unexpected.  

Xander's POV  

I had to admit, it was a perfect day. And just as I thought nothing could bring me down—a familiar annoying voice pierced my ears.

"Xander? Is that you?"

Fucking shit.

It was Vicky.   

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bitch was with a few of her girlfriends, probably after they had some girly chat at a café. Her clique immediately lit up, and began whispering among themselves. Vicky smirked, as if proud of my presence.

I glared at the slut, eyes unwavering. Unfortunately, she was dumb enough to take it as a sign of invitation. Wow. How clever is that.

Vicky sashayed over, hips swaying like a fucking duck.

"Hey," she said, somewhat trying to be seductive, "what brings you here?"

I almost—almost rolled my eyes. "I don't think that has anything to do with you."

I believed my tone was far from pleasant. Still, she was unable to take the hint.

Dumb bitch.

"Of course it does!" Vicky pouted, "And don't forget I haven't forgiven you for spraying white stuff ALL over me!" She winked. I almost puked.

"Yeah whatever—let's go." I gently took Giselle's hand and pulled her along, shoving past Vicky.

"Hey! Don't you need to apologize?!" Bitch-face said in her high-pitched voice, arms on her hips.

I sighed, this was gonna be a long day.

Turning around, I said in the most sarcastic tone I could manage: "I'm terribly sorry for upsetting you Your Majesty,"

"Well, that's better," Vicky smiled, and glanced at her nails, "But of course, that would be way too simple. If you buy me and my girls a drink, then maybe I might forgive you." 

I was about to laugh. Seriously—I no longer have hope in fucking humanity. Well except Chip. And Giselle.

"Sorry, I've got plans today."

As if suddenly noticing that I wasn't alone, Vicky's gaze darted to Chip and Giselle beside me.

Her slutty smirk was gone. Instead, it was replaced by a frown.

"Why are you with him?" She asked, apparently appalled by the current scene before her eyes. "And who's that?" Vicky pointed at Giselle and wriggled her nose in disgust. "She looks so ugly! Look, her eyes are crossed and there's drool on the side of her mouth,"

"Ew," She added.

There was absolutely no word in this fucking world that could describe my fucking anger. My blood boiled instantly and it took me everything to stop myself from murdering her at that moment.

But I had to control myself. There was no way I could blow up in front of Giselle. Giselle.Giselle. I'm doing this for you.

"She's Autistic." I managed to choke out, my voice turning throaty with rage.