Chapter-4

Unedited..

**********

Past

Griffith entered the 'Royal Vampire Academy' an education institution only for elite vampires. It is specialized for vampire which starts at night. He walked through the corridor with an impassive face, as he make his way to his first lecture just like any other day.

Upon entering the hall room he heard a loud voice.

"Griffith" his best friend Robert shouted only to get a disapproval look from Professor Alkmaar. He took a sit beside him not even acknowledging his professor. But no one said a thing , how could they after all he is the prince and their future king. If he wants all he needs to do is order by the system to get Alkamaar to kneel before him. One of the reason all those girls flock around him even boys. He could get anything if he wants.

"Good morning, Class" Alkmaar greeted everyone in the class but his eyes lingered on a specific girl seated at a corner of the room away from the student body. Whose eyes time to time roam over to the prince, a light blush appeared on her beautiful face as she got caught by her teacher. Alkmaar glare at her with a disgusted face. She look down. A satisfied smirk adore his lips , the communication either go unnoticed by the class or they ignored it. Griffith noticed it but could careless about a girl crushing on him.

Alkmaar stand in front of his desk, "Class, as you already know the exams are coming. So, today I will explain your assignment. Meet me at the laboratory with proper attire. You have 15 minutes" He ordered the class.

"I hate laboratory. That subject is as disgusting as a human slave" Robert grumble under his breath and put on his white suit and mask with transparent laser protective goggles like everybody, Griffith just nod his head not interested in his grumbling.

They take their seat in the lab waiting for the Professor.

"Everybody here" Alkmaar's voice sound normal neither a question nor any sign of exclamation.

"Yes, Sir" a union of affirmation heard throughout the room whether they want to or not.

"This is very important for your future. All of you can see a torch on you desk. It is specifically made at the intensity of Sun's inferred ray which burns our skin. 1st step you have to identify what is secreted after sun light falls on our skin that cause damage and the second step is to form a remedy oinment to increase the rate of recovery. But remember one thing that you have 6 chances. This torch ~ he pick up a pen size material and showed them~ has the capacity of 1 minute and only 10 second is required to burn the skin. Skin have been supplied in the dry ice box and the first step will be done here. Any question ask me now" Alkamaar waited but no one asked any question.

"Good then, You have only 1 hour 45 minutes and no help from your mates. Time starts now.."

They all rushed to their desk for preparation. "Do you have any idea how to do it Griffith?" Robert whispered. He again receive a nod from his best friend. 

After 1 hour...

"Its done " a female whispered to herself. She look at the Professor to see the Prince has finished his work and showing it to Alkmaar. A blush crept on her cheeks, as a smile appear on her face, 'finally I can meet him' she didn't know her happiness has been heard by someone else.

She walked up to him with her test tube and skin in the box. When she was a few step away from the teacher's desk. She stumbled her footing missed. She shrieked as her whole content fall down even though she break her own fall. She hurriedly stand up to see a cold red eyes glaring at her with a pain lurked in his eyes even though his face remain expressionless. Griffith was not sure how to react her potion burned his skin. It's a serious offense to hurt the royalty. She will pay. That is the first time he noticed a frightened yet beautiful shade of silver eyes staring at him with guilt. For a brief moment, He forget his hands pain.  He stare at  her, his eyes lingered more then necessary. As she noticed her experimented liquid fall on his dress and hand. Horror stuck her, she bowed down to him, "I am sorry, I am sorry, I am so so sorry" her soft whisper broke his trance as the pain started to numb his sense. he was about to make her regret for her clumsiness but what happened next leave him speechless.