The Last Supper

Authors Notes: No the title was not a biblical reference or a play on the painting. I just thought it was a fitting title that had no religious meaning to my story. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

           When the pudding was laid out on the table Harry snorted darkly and covered his face in both of his hands. "Do you have any other desserts?" Harry asked with his face still covered.

            Ron sat up straighter, he was still upset about all of this and he needed to blow off steam. "Why is the great Harry Potter too good for my mum's desserts?" Hermione elbowed Ron but it was too late.   

            Harry snapped his head up and everyone could feel the anger rolling off of him. "You know damn well that I have never once liked the way people treat me because of my name. I have never used my name to grant me anything. I have never used my name to get something I didn't deserve. I have never used my fame to further my own agenda. I have always done things with my own merit. Even when I testified at the trial, I did so with my own knowledge. I studied law books for two months just so that I knew what I was talking about. You have the nerve to say that to me? Have you forgotten everything that we have been through in your bid to smite me? You really want to know why I was asking that?" Harry said with pure venom in his voice causing Ron to shrink down in his seat.

            "Your brother is fucking allergic to Raspberries. I was asking if there was something else for Fred. How about instead of jumping to conclusions, you just ask me!" Harry exploded as he pushed the pudding away from him. He had definitely lost his appetite a long time ago.

            Everyone turned to stare at Fred in surprise. Fred's eyes widened comically. Fred really hated to be the center of attention when it didn't involve a prank. But despite his growing discomfort, he couldn't help but be filled with warmth that Harry knew this. He had known that Harry had told the raspberry story to Blaise but it hadn't been clear if he had known why his hands had swelled.  

            Bill tilted his head to the side as he thought back to when the twins had come in to talk sense to the rest of the family. His mother had mentioned raspberry pie then too and that was when Fred stormed out. Had he really been allergic and no one noticed? Had Fred told them? He was feeling quite guilty that he hadn't known this about his little brother.

     Molly frowned in confusion. "Fred's not allergic to raspberries. I would know if my own baby was allergic. It is his favorite."

            Harry snorted. "Why because George likes raspberries? They aren't the same person. They both have different dreams and ideas. They like different things and hate separate stuff. Just because they are twins and do things together does not mean that they are the same. I imagine you all gift them identical presents on holidays." Harry shook his head at the gobsmacked looks on everyone's faces.

            "Did you know that George hates onions?" George startled. He knew he had never told Harry that. He wasn't allergic so he was confused at how Harry knew that. Bill nodded remembering that was when George had stormed out too. He felt like the worst big brother in existence. How could he not have known this? He took a glance towards Charlie and noticed the same guilty look. At least he wasn't the only one.

            "He is always picking them out of meals at Hogwarts. At first I just thought it was the one dish but it is any dish that has onions. Did you know that Fred loves anything with pumpkin? His face lights up like a Christmas tree every time anything pumpkin is on the table. Did you know that George's eyes are slightly darker than Fred's? Or that Fred has an extra freckle on his nose that George doesn't?" The twins were staring at Harry with their jaws dropped open.