Chapter 6

In the evening Xiao Yi received a call from Lin Yao who asked him to come over to get the car and also to greet Lin Yao's five assistants, four men and one woman.

Lin Yao told his assistants: "During this time you guys will listen to Xiao Yi, do what he tells you to."

The assistants excitingly greeted Xiao Yi, he immediately had a feeling of the fox exploits the tiger's might——–Now I can control people?

(T/N: The fox exploits the tiger's might – Use powerful connections to intimidate people)

However, the facts proved that Xiao Yi was thinking too much, all the assistants were young people and soon they would become familiar with Xiao Yi.

Lin Yao informed him that these assistants were only temporary and Xiao Yi's position was completely different from theirs, every month their salary would only be 2 or 3 thousand, everything depended on them. "However don't be too familiar with them," Lin Yao warned, "because with more people more mouths will blabber, the more they talk the more wrong it will become, don't let them gossip online."

They would be responsible for Luzhou in this period of filming, one person would be responsible for cooking, one would massage Luzhou, one would run errands, one would hold the umbrella and fan and one would be responsible for the schedule. They would also carry everything outside the studio, even serve Luzhou's meals.....

"Will they even be responsible for feeding him?" Xiao Yi asked curiously.

"You can ask if there aren't any outsiders." Lin Yao replied, "I don't think Luzhou will feel comfortable with unfamiliar people feeding him, you can give it a try but think about your personal safety first, pay attention to the appropriate time before feeding him, if he shows an obvious reluctance then don't even try it."

Xiao Yi: "........."

That night the assistants followed to Luzhou's hotel, Xiao Yi saved five phone numbers and received a SUV to drive Luzhou back and forth while they film. Lin Yao knew that Xiao Yi didn't have money, however he couldn't give him his salary in advance. Instead he gave him a credit card which contained the amount of 50,000 and 20,000 cash and told him to carefully hold onto it, and if it was insufficient the company could give him more.

Xiao Yi was busy running around in circles, after he drove Luzhou to the restaurant, Lin Yao thought of sending his assistants to take Xiao Yi around to familiarize himself with the place, then he won't get lost while in a hurry.

The assistant director was from Hong Kong, the whole time he spoke Mandarin and even after half a day passed, Xiao still couldn't understand a sentence he was saying. He was afraid that when they had to communicate, if he still couldn't understand him, all he could do was nod in approval.

Following the assistant director for half a week, Xiao Yi started to become crazy,

First of all: He wasn't familiar with the area.

Second: He was completely clueless of what the assistant director was saying.

The phone suddenly rang, Luzhou called to tell him to come to the restaurant and Lin Yao also wanted to introduce him to some people he knew. Xiao Yi quickly headed back to the restaurant, he waited outside for a moment before Lin Yao told him to come in. The female lead, the director, the female lead's manager, the executive producer, and the producer were all present.

Luzhou introduced Xiao Yi and referred to him as his personal assistant, when he heard the names of all the supporting actors/actresses, it was like thunder piercing the ear, he carefully nodded and nodded, watching Luzhou who seemed to be unhappy.