Chapter 8

Wungheng Gu stood in front of Luzhou, maintaining the bowing position while Luzhou turned over the memorial.

Action.

"I have told you many times!" Luzhou threw the memorial straight at Wungheng Gu and snapped, "Who told you to search their house?!"

(T/N: During filming the 'I' Luzhou you is always superior, while the 'you' is inferior)

Wungheng Gu was startled, he bowed his head glancing back and forth, a look of uncertainty.

"Both men perform well," the female co-ordinator whispered: "Wungheng Gu could be able to catch up with Luzhou."

Xiao Yi asked: "Wungheng Gu also received professional training?"

The female coordinator nodded, Xiao Yi stood and watched the two men act, previously he thought that every actor could act easily, but he gradually discovered that his thoughts and the reality were worlds apart. In fact acting was very difficult, if he was to take the role of Wungheng Gu, he definitely couldn't act like that.

Luzhou briefly said a few words then delegated an assignment for his younger brother played by Wuheng Gu, the director was satisfied with the two's performance after filming was finished.

At 5:50 pm everyone was busy packing things up, lunchboxes were passed out and Luzhou's dinner also arrived in time. Obviously, everyone would be tired in the afternoon, they only took two or three bites then headed to the car to rest. Xiao Yi gave Luzhou a cough drop, another assistant was giving him a massage but he felt uncomfortable and called out: "Xiao Yi, come here."

Xiao Yi switched places with the other assistant and massaged Luzhou's shoulder, he understood that Luzhou was exhausted therefore he decided to stay silent. A moment later someone called to inform them that they were switching locations, Xiao Yi drove the car.

The sky gradually faded, the lights and props members arrived first and had set up everything in advance, they screened off a section of the palace and placed the dazzling vertical lights. Luzhou changed his outfit in the car and walked out, looking at the bright lights made him dizzy, he moved aside and let the staff member fix his make-up.

Luzhou first put on a nocturnal robe, folding his arm while talking with the director about a scene in the script, after that he put on the emperor robe as an outer garment.

Supporting actors walked along the corridor in the summer palace,the photographer's assistant lay on his stomach, pushing the camera while crawling.

Xiao Yi: ".........."

Xiao Yi always thought that the camera following the actors was moving on the railway, he actually didn't expect that instead of the railway, it was the people who lay on the floor that pushed the camera.....once again he was surprised.

The staff members held up the reflective plate while they slowly moved.

Luzhou clasped his hands behind his back, walking in front with two men behind him.

"This matter will be in the hands of you two...."

Xiao Yi started feeling tired, holding Luzhou's clothes he leaned against the car and waited. After this there would be another scene where the supporting female character accompanied by her maid walked over to meet Shulu Ping.

This scene took 30 minutes to film.

Again another scene, the messenger riding his horse to send a message.

Xiao Yi drowsily fell asleep. Feeling that his head was leaning against someone's shoulder, he opened his eyes and saw Luzhou standing next to him, supporting his head with his shoulder.