Chapter 13

12:00 pm at noon Luzhou put on a suit and with a straight stature he walked out of the hotel. Xiao Yi yawned, he was wearing a baseball cap. He sat in the driver's seat and drove away with Luzhou in the car. First they went to Wansheng street to eat. Xiao Yi said: "Where are we going today?"

"We're hiding from someone." Luzhou wore his sunglasses and said: "Also, we'll visit the film set."

"Oh?" Xiao Yi thought 'It turns out that you actually also have to curry favor with people'. Luzhou said: "Are you secretly cursing me again?"

(T/N: Trying to make someone like or support you pleasing them)

Xiao Yi: "No, no."

Luzhou said fiercely: "Luzhou wants to cling on someone's thigh again?"

Xiao Yi immediately made a hushing motion fearing that his loud voice would attract attention. Luzhou said: "Go line up and buy 12 round flat cakes, wrap up 10 and keep two for us to eat."

Xiao Yi smelled the aroma as he lined up to buy radish round flat cakes for Luzhou.

Luzhou didn't eat but gave it all to Xiao Yi and said: "Go back and tell President Du that I'm taking you out to play."

Xiao Yi: "......"

Xiao Yi thought that today Luzhou at least would take him to walk the street of Guangzhou or maybe to stroll in some other place, unexpectedly this counted as taking him out to play, but it's fine...... The boss is taking his assistant out to play, he can't demand too much. After they finished eating lunch, Luzhou took out his new phone. Du Mei had brought it over to him yesterday. He was making several phone calls while urging Xiao Yi to drive.

They arrived at the Qin Imperial Palace, Luzhou was making a phone call while searching for the cast and crew. The security let them in, Xiao Yi followed behind and thought 'Who are you visiting?' As a result, after walking in they immediately met a group of people filming.

Xiao Yi: "!!!"

When Luzhou walked in, in an instant everyone surrounded him. Luzhou greeted them with a smile, conveniently giving the director the radish round flat cakes. Xiao Yi was stunned, at the film scene he saw a movie star opening his hands, chatting and laughing with Luzhou.

King of the silver screen? Is that the king of the silver screen?!

Xiao Yi immediately wanted to shout out loud, it's the king of the silver screen! The one who took the Golden Rooster and the Venice International Film Festival award for best actor, the one who twice earned the title king of the silver screen, Li Chang Zheng ah ah ah!

Xiao Yi's mind was only filled with ah ah ah ah, Luzhou clenched his jaw and whispered in his ear: "You don't want to live anymore......"

Xiao Yi immediately regained his composure. Luzhou changed his expression, he smiled and said: "Yes, ah, this is my assistant."

Xiao Yi immediately shook hands with the girl in front of him, there were several people who smiled and said: "I thought he was a new artist in your company."

"Hello everyone.....hello, hello." Xiao Yi felt extremely flattered.

"Hello officer," The director teased.

The entire crew laughed uncontrollably, on the side of Xiao Yi's forehead there were 3 black lines going down. He felt like Luzhou's blue veins was appearing, if they weren't in the film set, Luzhou would probably have punched him all the way to Hollywood.

"Come, Xiao Yi you come with me." A girl said: "My name is Li Ye, just call me sister Li."

"Hello sister Li," Xiao Yi bowed and bent the knee, then said: "I just saw the king of the silver screen, I'm a little excessively frightened."