Kannabi

A/N

I. am. SO. SORRY. It has been like a MONTH since I last updated. My exams are ending next week so hopefully I'll write more often!

I'm so sorry!

I'll make the next chapter loooooooooooooong.

(A/N question: Kakashi captured by Konoha or Madara? Or maybe none?)

Sakumo POV.

"Listen Sakumo, I have a plan on the Kuraiton, aka Okami." Hiruzen started and Sakumo straightened. "From the last report it seems that he has a connection with the Hatakes, particularly you. And on your mission to Kannabi if you meet trouble... He is more likely to come. For reasons unknown."

"So... You want me to take advantage of this and bring him back for interrogation, Hokage sama?" Sakumo raised a silver brow. Hiruzen nodded.

"We don't like things being kept from us. Whatever's a secret is most likely dangerous. So we, or all of Konoha, want to see if this... Kuraiton is our enemy or ally." 

"Understood Hokage sama." Sakumo bowed.

"Good. You may go home now Sakumo, thank you." Hiruzen smiled warmly. Sakumo smiled back uneasily, mind still lingering on the previous subject.

Interrogation huh...

...

Kakashi POV

"Kakashi..." Rin whispered and the image flickered and became Obito in his purple outfit, smirking down at him.

"Isn't this a familiar scene..." he drawled, and he flickered into his white haired shattering self, a smile on his face.

"Goodbye... Bakashi." Obito muttered and shattered into millions of pieces, leaving Kakashi's blood stained hand in mid air, red droplets falling from his fingertips. 

Drip, drip. The sound echoed in the never ending void. He felt his ankles start to sink into the inky abyss.

It never really disappears... Does it?

Darkness consumed him but he didn't struggle.

...

Sakumo POV

He entered the house silently to find his son with his back facing him, washing his hands in the sink. He was just about to ask what he was doing up till he heard the delirious slurs that Kakashi was muttering.

"It won't wash off... Why... It's still... So red...." Kakashi scrubbed harder, furiously even.

"Kakashi....?" Sakumo hesitantly asked and Kakashi seemed to snap out of his trance. 

"Oh-! Wait, what... Was I...?" Kakashi looked down at his angry red hands and grimaced, sliding them into his pockets. He turned around, a fake smile on his face.

"Yo, welcome home!" he greeted, he really missed his mask at the moment.

Sakumo's eye drifted from the red hands to his son's fake smile and frowned in disapproval. 

"Kakashi... Wha-"

"Mah, I just now cooked with some tomatoes and they just stained my hands so I was trying to wash it off you know? Ah, uh, good night Otou san!" Kakashi quickly said, spinning around and walking off.

Sakumo was left standing there worried and confused.

...

Obito POV