3

Violet POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alana lead me through to the back yard were everything seemed to be happening.

"Hey thanks for being there for my sister at the beginning of all of this, I heard she was hard to handle."

Alana turned towards me and lifted her shoulders," no biggie," and with that, she turned and walked away.

I grimaced , I just got here, I am trying to make friends but I just get blowed off. I don't even know what her problem is?

I make my way to where a platform-type stage stood.

"Violet! Over here."  Looking up I saw Dylan jumping off the stage and rushing towards me," so how was the little get together with your sister."

"It went quite well , we bonded, but to tell you the truth I don't think that Alana girl likes me."

He hums quietly to himself," Alana is different she was like a sister to Vi when she first arrived, she is also quite hard headed - it will take time before she is used to you." I nodded.

"So what the order of ceremonies?"

"Ok first a speech by the alpha, then the regular pack people will get marked by the alpha, then your sister will go , as she will be marked by first the pack warrior, then her mate, then the alpha , oh and me to, then the luna will be marked by every single mated person."

"Luna? I thought your Alpha didn't meet his mate yet."

Dylan pulled up two chairs for me and him on the side of the platform,

"he didn't," Dylan responded, growling slowly," I mean he is one of my best friends but I do not agree with this, "

"With what?"

Before he could reply two large hands wrapped themselves around me , lifting my feet of the ground and spinning me around before laying me back down.
He pressed his face in the nape of my neck , breathing hot against me.

Disgusting.

But here we go again. I turned around so fast knocking the person off his feet. It was an easy move to dodge but not when someone wasn't expecting it. With a large thud , the person landed in the ground. Slowly I looked down at my culprit.

Male, built, blonde hair , blue eyes , cute, not really my type.

"Viola? ," he asked out of breath still on the floor.

"Guess again. " I said already bored with this.

Dylan held back a laughed as he stared at the man in the floor.

"Come on Reese I thought when you found your mate you can tell who she is like that," Dylan said snapping his fingers. " this is Reese , one of my other close friends."

Reese that is Viola's mate.

I bent down to give him a hand.