Singing

Prompt: Think of your favorite song, or any song you like! What would your favorite Sideman or Pack member say if he heard his significant other singing it?
Is it a sad song, and he needs to cheer up his lover? Or is it a song about kinky sex, to which the Sideman/Pack member fulfills gladly?
Bonus- If the singer is also a Sideman/Pack member.
Bonus- If the singer is reeeeally good at singing.

Choice 1 with all Bonuses: Song credit goes to Topics by Nevertheless

Vik was always excellent with a piano. His fingers slipped over the keys with no hesitation, playing songs without even thinking about it. Of course, Josh knew of this. Not only was everyone in the house privy to this information, but Josh was especially knowledgable on this topic. He had been allowed to bare witness to the magic his lover could create with a keyboard. Josh wasn't always allowed to listen in, however. There were some occasions where Vik simply wanted to play alone, and others where Josh was too busy to listen in. Either way, Josh was blessed with his own personal concert at least once a week by his beloved boyfriend. And believe me when I say it was the happiest points of Josh's week.

However, the past couple of weeks, Vik had been cutting these concerts to be fewer and shorter. He found himself distanced from Josh, and it concerned the older. Vik never felt like cuddling anymore, and he rarely had time to go on dates with Josh. The bearded man wondered desperately what he had done wrong, but not a single inkling of wrongdoing on his part came to mind. He even went as far as to ask Simon if he'd done something recently; their blond housemate had a tendency to keep up with everything in their relationship. Even Simon said he hadn't noticed an error in Josh's actions. However, he did bring to light that Vik had even been acting distant from everyone recently. Not to mention he hadn't left his room much, something that was painfully clear to Josh.

Finally, as any worried boyfriend would, Josh decided that whatever was going on needed to be addressed as soon as possible. Josh found himself at Vik's door, halting himself from knocking as he heard the piano playing from inside.

"He's skipping classes, cuz he hates them, hopes he passes, not to take them all again- I heard him say. So he escapes them with the pills, the ones he takes to make him feel like he's okay. But he's not okay."

The song was not one Josh recognized, and it was of a much darker nature than Vik would usually play. The piano was slow and deep, Vik's voice singing along to the slow melody. Josh hadn't heard Vik sing much; Vik was very self-conscious about his singing voice. Josh always loved whenever Vik felt confident enough to sing, especially around him. But now, hearing him sing such a sad tune, Josh wanted that beautiful voice to stop.

"And we avoid the topics. We make the kids have secrets. And when they are exposed, and everyone else knows. We'll say we never knew it- that they had a problem. Cuz if we would've known, we surely would've solved it."

Josh found himself desperately clinging onto each word Vik sung, a certain ache entering his body at the meaning that poured from his beloved's mouth. Something was definitely wrong. Something was beyond wrong with his lovely Vik on the other side of that door. And he wanted nothing more than to erase all his pain. He wanted to burst through that wooden door and cradle Vik forever in his arms.

"But we can't- it's too late. I said we can't- it's too late."

A new tone of emotion, sounding more raw, broke away part of the lyrics he sung. He could see it now, the tears that now flooded his lover's eyes as he continued on with the song. The piano's portion of the duet between this man and his instrument picked up as Vik continued to sing.