T E N

"Hey buddy!" I grin as I throw myself down on the couch beside Jimin who was sitting in the living room with Y/n.

"Hey." He says and Y/n glances over at us then back down at her phone.

"I think we should hang out today, just you and I. How about that?" I say and flash a big smile.

"Sorry but Y/n and I already decided we were gonna stay in and hang here." He says and I pull in my lips before turning my head to Y/n.

"Then all three of us can hang out, right?" I ask and Y/n looks up at me and bites her lip.

"We really didn't plan on a third person." She says and my mind thinks back to what I came upon yesterday.

Since she liked Jimin she wanted to be alone with him... I wasn't going to let that happen though.

"Well, make a plan because I'm staying." I say as I get comfortable on the couch.

Halfway through hanging out Y/n went to the bathroom and I took that opportunity to pressure Jimin.

"Why do you and Y/n keep hanging out? Do you like her? She likes you right?!" I whisper yell and he looks at me confused and taken back.

"Why would you even say that? Y/n doesn't like me and I don't have feelings for her. We're just friends." He says simply.

"Are you sure about that? She said she likes someone Jungkook knows well meaning you." I say.

"Or the five other guys living here." Jimin laughs and my eyes widen as I come to terms with that.

She could like any one of us.

If it's not Jungkook and it's not Jimin who else does she hang out with frequently?

Fuck.
-
Your pov•

As I come back from the bathroom I notice Taehyung all up in Jimin's face.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he pulls Jimin into him, hugging him tightly.

"Just hanging out with my best friend." Taehyung grins and I nod slowly as I make my way back over to the couch.

He was acting really weird..

"I have an idea. How about we play the confessions game. You tell me who you like and I'll happily go talk to them." Taehyung says and my eyebrows furrow.

"What?" I ask.

"What?" he replies and I shake my head and turn my face down towards my screen.

Who I like..

It was him.

Not that I'd tell him that.

I'm too afraid of rejection but then again, who isn't.

"Tell me who you like first." I say and both Jimin and him look in my direction.

"Who I like? I didn't even mention that I liked someone so how do you even know I do?" Taehyung asks and my chest tightens.

So if he doesn't like anyone.. he doesn't like me..

"I-I mean I do like someone but.." He trails off and my eyes widen a little.

So he does like someone.

"Okay so who is it?" I ask while trying not to sound desperate even though I was.

"Uh." Tae starts and then,

"Hey guys what's up?" Jungkook says happily as he plops down on the couch beside me.

For fucks sake this coconut head ass is gonna get a fist full of pain later.

"We're just hanging." Jimin says and I look at Taehyung to see him release a sigh and lean back on the couch.

"Well I'm gonna hang with you guys too." Jungkook announces as he smiles over at me.

I give a small friendly smile back then glance down at my phone to see it was going to get dark out soon so I suggested something.

"How about we all go to the movie theaters." I say and they all look at me intrigued by my words.

"It sounds fun. I'm in." Jungkook says and I look over at the two others.

"How about it?" I ask.

"I'll go." Taehyung says and Jimin stands and nods.

"Me too." He says and I smile and pop up.

I was excited to go to the movies and even though it might be a bit risky if I get seen with them I'm sure we can hide in the dark of the theater.

"Let's go then!" I say as I link arms with Jimin and skip towards the door.
-
When we get to the movie theater we pay and get snacks then head to the movie.

We end up going to see a comedy and I was excited because I could use a nice laugh.

When we got inside I sat down and pulled Jimin down beside me.

Just as Jungkook was about to take the seat on the opposite side of me Taehyung squeezed his way in and sat down.

I looked over at them questionably and Jungkook crosses his arms over his chest.

"I want to sit there. Make him move." He says and I internally laugh at how much he sounds like a small child who didn't get their way.

I glance over at Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook with a look I didn't understand.

"Just sit down beside him. It's just a seat." I sigh.

"I want to sit by you though." He says with a frown.

"Does it really matter where you sit?" Jimin asks and I glance over it see him sipping his drink and eating some popcorn.

"Then you get up and let me sit by her." Jungkook says and Jimin's eyebrows furrow.

"No way. I'm already comfortable." He says and I let out a breath.

"Jungkook, you're acting like a little kid. Just sit down." I say and he huffs and sits down on the other side of Jimin.

I release a breath before leaning back in the chair and getting comfortable.

The movie hadn't even started yet and I was already becoming tired.

These guys really were something else.

I like them.