Prologue

The redhead Uzumaki lived in a village with a king. But she never liked the prince at all, he's hotheaded, arrogant, and rude. Karin never liked him at all.

"Why does that dumbass exist?! Urgh! He needs to be grateful that he is blessed with all that stuff!!" Karin ranted, her face is red in anger. Her best friend, TenTen, laughed nervously, she couldn't stop Karin from ranting. TenTen is kinda scared and intimidated by Karin's anger.

But TenTen always listened to her rants, because she knew that Karin needs to cool down. "Well of course, he's the youngest prince. I guess the youngest gets spoiled when they're born in a rich family." TenTen explained, she sipped her green tea and breathed out.

Karin rolls her eyes. "It's better to NOT spoil your child too much. Unless they deserve it, like when they get a high grade or something!" Karin said and fixed her glasses. TenTen snorts and nods, as she listened to the redhead.

Karin looked up, it was almost dinner time. "Well, It's time to go. My mother will be worried.". Karin said and stands up, TenTen waved. "Bye Bye!!" TenTen said.

~

A/N tis is good

           Such small chapter.

     How dare you admin-ssi

                              Please don't kill me.

I em very sorry.

            Need to hajima with the procastination

If SasuSaku fans hate this, I will chong jojun balsa their ass.

       I shall give shout out to my o0Sin0o for making bootiful cover

And HeartOfNature cuz I made her dream come true.