Chapter 36

"Trust me, while I take this off
With the lights on cause it turns me on.
That we're nervous, just let me show
You how to touch me. I could teach you, yea."

Use Me - Miguel

Dave

"Shit babe"

I ran my fingers through Jay's hair as we laid in the center of my bed. She was having breakfast, as she called it. I called it getting my soul snatched.

My eyes laid low, as I was high as fuck and horny as fuck. She came up slowly, making sure to make small circles with her tongue on my piece. I groaned throwing my head back against my headboard. She came up slowly than went down quickly. She rubbed up and down my stomach as bobbed her head. Her hair was scattered all over me. She massaged me as she came up and smirked at me.

"You so fucking beautiful" I said to her.

"You only talking like this cause you feeling good" she sucked the tip making me hiss.

"No, I'm dead serious"  I squirmed.

"Mhmm" she continued doing her.

I was in over drive, how she had it in her I didn't know. I looked at her in amazement as she continued to slurp me up.

"You gonna let me taste you?"

She shook her head yes and continue to go further down on me. Jay was beginning to find out what I liked and disliked as far as getting head. She was also figuring out what she liked as far as foreplay. I was turning my baby out, all at her own speed.

"Shit Jay!" I came out of thought as I began to cum.

She smirked and watch as I came all over her hand. She began laughing and got up to get a towel.

I laid my head back exhausted.

***

"I don't know how you can sit for hours and read all this shit without going crazy" I looked through Jay's text books which were all over my newly furnish living room.

"I like it and when you're interested in something you learn to love it" she shrugged her shoulders.

"I see that" I picked up her biology book.

I sat on the opposite side of the couch from her and began flipping through it. She giggled to herself, shaking her head.

"This is how you know what to do to me" I spoke up.

"Huh?" She looked up from her notebook.

"You be reading up on the body and shit"

She busted out laughing.

"You a clown for real, put my book down before you hurt your head" she laughed.

"Damn ma, can I get my soul back? I'm exhausted."

"Dave stop being dramatic, that was two hours ago"

"You never heard of giving a nigga a break between bustin'?" I asked her.

"No, that's something you should have told me"

"Girl, how could I? You be ready for round two and I'm not"

"Come to think of it my jaw hurts"