Seven - Mr Wannabe Kreezer

The sky was lit up with the brightest of stars as the sun rested from the night that began to creep upon humanity, the moon high up in the sky as it formed a full moon.

You stood on the side of the tar road, running your hand through your hair with stress. Your backpack hung from your right shoulder and you were waiting for one of your friends to pick you up from the house party that you just escaped.

"I cannot believe I am doing this," You mumbled under your breath as you stuck your thumb up in the air, hitch hiking for a ride. You gave a sigh as the cars rushed by, ignoring you as they came from the left and the right.

"CAN'T SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME A RIDE?" You screamed aloud, beginning to become frustrated with yourself. It had been two hours since you escaped the party that one of your friends invited you to, usually you were the type of person to ignore party invites, yet this time they wouldn't stop begging you.

The party was hellish as you thought, snogging couples out near the dumpster, a group of boys snorting the hell out of crack that they had smuggled, a loud ass couple upstairs having the roughest sex of all time and worst possible things you could think of.

You breathed deeply in as you looked up to the night sky and then back down to your low battery phone, your favourite actor as your lock screen and home screen, Eddie Redmayne.

A car had then pulled up right beside you, it looked new and a strip of blue had wrapped around it.

"And where are you headed, darling?" A young man spoke, a strong American Western accent that hung onto each word. You looked up at the man and in an instant, burst out laughing. He wore a black cowboy hat that was as coloured as the night sky, freckles splattered over his face and he had a toothy smile.

"Hell! What are you, some Eddie Kreezer wannabe?" You asked as you clenched your stomach, spurting out obnoxious laughter and snorts before wiping small tears from your eyes.

"As a matter of fact, love. I most definitely am." His voice had instantly changed to a British one, and it had clicked in your mind that in fact it was Eddie Redmayne.

"Oh shit-"

"Mind your language, sweetheart." He chuckled, returning back to his character as he chewed the cigarette in his mouth.

"Sorry, I just. You're an amazing actor and I absolutely adore your work." You blurred aloud, blushing a bright pink as you started sweating from the palm of your hands. Your heart heated loudly and you gulped nervously as Eddie chuckled adorably, it made your heart flutter.

"Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Now, how did you end up here?" He questioned, cocking his head slightly to the side as he raised an eyebrow towards you.

"Well, I escaped the most horrible house party and I've been waiting two painful hours for my friend to pick me up," You sighed as you looked around before opening your phone to glance at the time, 10:00 PM.

"I'm on my way back to the set of Hick, maybe I could bring you there for now? Sure, Derick's probably going to incenerate me, but I you'd like to see Chloë. By the way, nice lock screen," Eddie complimented, it was so difficult to process everything he said said. The warmth of your blush grew and spread to the tips of your ears, all you could reply with was a nod. You walked up to the car door and grabbed onto the handle, pulling the door open as you slid yourself in, closing the door behind you.

"How'd you know I was Eddie Kreezer anyways?" He asked as he started the engine, starting to drive onto the busy highway that was filled with rushing cars. His Brit accent gave you strong chills down your spine and it made your heart race.

"Oh... P-Paparazzi and the Internet? I dedicate my research," You shyly spoke out. Honestly, you couldn't believe that you were in a car with Eddie Redmayne. Not only that, but you were going to meet Chloë, as well as the Director of the film Eddie was going to be in.

"Spoiler alert, this is exactly what happens in the movie. Luli becomes a getaway runner, I pick her up and well things happen," He gives a small wink, causing you to blush brightly like a peach.

"Do you mind if I make a call to my friend? I don't want her to know I've gone missing by the time she could get there," You told him as you made quick eye contact with him.

"Sure thing, feel free to," He insisted before taking his eyes back upon the road. You gave a shy, weak smile as you smashed the number into your phone before bringing it up to your ears. The line fell silent but began ringing up your so-called friend, you finally heard a hello and smiled at the response.

"Hello? Hey! It's me (Name), I just wanna say I have a ride so you don't need to come pick me up. Who? Uhh... That's a hard one, well it's a guy. That's all I'll say, anyways. I'll talk later, bye," You spoke to yourself before ending the call and gave a smile, not realising the car had come up to a halt under traffic.

"We're stuck in traffic," Eddie explained, giving a loud sigh as he gently took off the pitch black cowboy hat that sat on his head. I'll admit, he looked dang hot in the simple white shirt that had intricate designs on the back.

"Well-"

"Tell me about yourself," He said with that British accent you usually heard about during interviews and movies, man did you adore it.

"I'm twenty-eight, still in college funnily enough and I enjoy acting and musicals," You explained with a short summary as he grinned at you. (A/n: didn't want to make it awkward with the large age gap if you were like me- hope you don't mind!)

"Favourite actor?" He then teased, a glint of the stars shone in his eyes and it truly did surprise you. He was a perfect person. You curled your hands into a fist and punched Eddie's shoulder with gentle force, the two of you laughing and exchanging smiles. It felt like you knew Eddie for years, yet you only just met.

"Anne Hathaway! I'm kidding, it's you. Surprise, Surprise," You let out a laugh as the two of you sat there in traffic, you leaned forward in your seat, peeking at the shining stars above that twinkled ever so brightly.

"The stars surely are beautiful, aren't they?" He asked you as you turned your head towards him.

"They sure are, I'm sorry if it's so weird to have a fan of yours in a car with you. I certainly feel very weird about it," You babbled about as you looked towards the pitch black sky that lit up with the smallest gems. The car in front of you having their signal blind you.

"Ahh hell, well for once, it's actually pretty nice," He stated, his Kreezer accent poppin in and out of his lines and statements. Your chapped lips curled into a small smile as you then looked outside of the car.

"You're an amazing person," You complimented, trying to sound as normal as possible, instead of being so shy and insecure. You began to warm up to him as the traffic began to process slowly, very slowly. It was excruciatingly long, but the conversations that the two of you exchanged were magnificent. You learned a lot about him that paparazzi and people on the internet couldn't even find out about.

And for once, you actually made a friend. The two of you exchanged numbers before you had reached the set of Hick, meeting the directors along with Chloë and the rest of the cast, who were absolutely sweet and generous towards you. Eddie exchanging glances and smiles as you tagged and talked along with Chloë.

Dreams definitely do come true.