Chapter 17

Alexander's POV

What could I ask for more? The most beautiful woman that I have ever seen is right next to me and she is also my fiancee. Wait fake fiancee but I am giving it a shot though. I should get us a court marriage for now.

It's the first woman that makes me feel this way. I feel the need to always have her in my arms. At the dinner party, other men were eye raping her and I couldn't let them think that they even have a chance with her because she is mine and only mine. 

During the whole night I have been wanting to just have her in my arms and kiss the hell out of her and show all the other men that she is mine and that I won't be sharing my Angel. Eventually that's what I did. It was so cute when she was pissed about this but she should be telling those bastard that is taken. 

Basically she did but I got all angry when I saw her in the arms in that asshole Damien. If Damien even thought that he could be getting her, that is impossible. I know that she is affected by my presence. I can see that in her beautiful brown eyes. I thought it would have been difficult to make her sleep next to me but I guess she was too tired to fight with me about this. I could see the tiredness in her face. 

What I also remember is the sexy sleepwear that she wore when she came out of the closet. Her long perfect legs were exposed showing her beautiful smooth skin. I was easily distracted by this view that I almost forgot what I was going to say. I am happy that she is next to me right now. She is so beautiful. 

I remember the day that I was sick and she took care of me the whole night. She even seemed to have a neck pain while sleeping on my chair. She is the first woman apart from my mother to have seen me in a weak state and took care of me the whole night. It made me feel something when I realized that she spent the night taking care of me. 

And if you are wondering about the boundary line that she made before we go to sleep, well I just threw all the pillows onto the floor and I am cuddling with her. Let's not forget that her leg is all over me and I am kind of liking this position. 

She looks so beautiful with the light reflecting on her face

She looks so beautiful with the light reflecting on her face. I wanna kiss her so bad. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and saw that it was already 9 AM. I never slept so late. I leaned towards her lovely face and moved a piece of her hair which came onto her face and then crashed my lips against her. She slowly lifted her hands and put int my hair and finally started to respond to my kiss. 

This girl is making me go nuts. I deepened the kiss and her hands left my hair and pushed onto my chest. "What are you doing Xander?" she said still affected by the amazing kiss we just shared. "Well good morning to you too Angel," I said sarcastically. "Why did you kiss me again? There is no one in the room except us so we don't need to pretend anymore," she said and that made me feel a little bit hurt but I didn't let it show. 

I need to make her understand that I want a chance with her and I want that things between us gets real. "I wanted to wake you up in a nice way and don't tell me that you didn't enjoy because what I was feeling told me the complete opposite," I said with a smirk. I sound like a douche but I will ask her to be my girlfriend later, for now let's just have a little bit of fun. She looks so hot when she is all feisty.