4.✔

Cassandra's POV

I sat there on the bathroom counter staring down at the black shiny object in Harry's hands not being able to concentrate on any thing else in the room except the black pocket knife he holds in his large hands. I begin to shake followed by my hands starting to feel moist afraid of what could possibly happen next. Harry looks up from the knife probably sensing my uneasiness, we make eye contact for maybe two seconds before I look away afraid of his intentions with that knife of his.

"Afraid babe?" His raspy voice breaks my fidgeting with my hands.

Instead of saying anything I just sit there thinking of something other than the possible chance of me dying right here, right now in this hallway bathroom.

In the corner of my eye I can see Harry moving down near my bleeding foot. I close my eyes not wanting to see this as I feel something sharp, the knife digging into my flesh. I quickly grab onto the closest thing I can find. I end up gripping the bathroom counter squeezing my eyes shut as tight as I can as the fairly long pocket knife continues to dig into my sensitive foot.

Minutes pass and Harry is still trying to get the piece of glass out of the bottom of my foot. I let out a muffled scream from Harry pushing too hard with the knife, a tear falls and runs down my right cheek. I open my eyes as Harry again pushes too hard. I look down at the head of curls sat before me, I try pulling away from the curly one but he just grabs my foot back again forcing the sharp tip of the pocket knife back into my now red foot.

"Y-Your h-hurting m-me." I croak out inbetween cries.

He still doesn't listen and just forces harder with the sharp object.

"Harry!" I finally yell.

He quickly looks up to me but instead of looking in to his piercing green eyes I'm met with dark green pools. I quickly pull my foot up closer towards me knowing something isn't right about him, I mean, yes I already knew that something was missing but now he just looked plum psycho.

"D-Don't hurt me...please." I cry.

In seconds his eyes change back to their normal color then he just jolts up from his position on the bathroom tiles and storms out of the small bathroom leaving me sitting there clueless to what's going on. I look down at my foot to see blood still coming out of the small cut right above my heel. I get down off the counter still shocked at Harry's behavior, I open the cabinet below the sink looking for a bandage of some sort. After digging around I finally find what I'm looking for. I take the bandage and wrap it around my foot.

Once done I tip toe out of the bathroom heading to my room hopefully not to get caught by Harry. As I enter my room I hear a pained scream come from down stairs. I quickly run down the stairs not really thinking about what could be going on just wanting to know why there was screaming.

Once I am down stairs I hear heavy breathing coming from the kitchen. I hurry and run in only to be met with a pacing and frightened Harry? He grabs at his curls and continues to scream words I can't quite make out.

"Harry..." I say slowly nearing him.

He looks at me with puffy blood shot eyes.

"I did it! I was the one!" He screamed half to me, half to himself.

"What? What Harry?" I slowly said not to scare him.

"I...I k-killed them..." When the words left his lips I felt my heart drop.

"I-I can get y-you h-help Harry... I can." I said calmly not to trigger anything but what I said did the complete opposite.

"NO! I'm sick and tired of people telling me I need help!" I didn't even have time to comprehend what was said before his fist came in contact with my head and with that I felt my body hitting the ground with a thud.

My eyes slowly started to close. The last thing I remember is slowly fading into a world of darkness...